:-s I need some help

chozen V.
on 5/6/06 2:05 pm - st louis, MO
Thanks
goldloxx
on 5/6/06 2:53 am - Glendale, CA
Yep.....been there, done that. Three weeks with no loss - in fact, I gained three pounds. Then, I lost. Now, plateau again. It's the whole "body catching up" thing. Be patient....keep going.....join the plateau club. We are still "losers" (and that's a great thing). You KNOW you're not just going to stay at the same weight. So, I send you encouragement and positive energy! Laura
chozen V.
on 5/6/06 2:06 pm - st louis, MO
Thanks for the encouragement!
Shana M.
on 5/6/06 3:25 am - KY
I did the same thing. It lasted about 3-4 weeks. Watch your inches, during my stall is when I lost the most inches. It's like your body is catching up to what you've lost. You're normal!! SLM
chozen V.
on 5/6/06 2:07 pm - st louis, MO
Glad to know this is normal and it's not just me!
(deactivated member)
on 5/7/06 12:16 am - PA
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Today is my two week anniversary of the infamous stall. It is driving me CRAZY!!! I had surgery 3/30 and have lost about 32 pounds. The first 18 or so fell off immediately. Then I had this nice loss over the next few weeks and then I came to an abrupt halt. I struggle to get enough of everything in, but I do try very hard. I had only been getting 400-500 calories, 30-40 gram of protein and maybe half my water. But I have stepped it up hoping to get over this hump. I go to curves three times a week. I compared my measurements from one week out and I have lost lots of inches. My clothes continue to feel better but that evil evil scale WILL NOT move. I haven't paniced yet, because of all of you! Thank you all for posting your concerns here. This is all so much easier when you know you're not alone. 253/220/220/220/220/220/220....ahhhh
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views