First WOW moment

Rilabie_Chime
on 5/4/06 11:04 pm - Littlerock, CA
People have been telling me that I look like I'm losing but I felt that because it was common knowledge that I had WLS it was just lip service. Friday's are causal at work, we can wear jeans but I have been afraid to try some old ones on for fear they would still be too tight and I'd be dissapointed. I was fighting with myself about weighing in too this morning, I finally talked myself into waiting till my Dr. appt on Tuesday to weigh. I've been "feeling" lighter though so I decided to pull out the old jeans and give them a try even if it meant I'd have to find something else to wear, and... THEY FIT!!! and they fit loosley too! I'm so jazzed, I think I can even wash AND dry these jeans and they'll still fit (I used to only line dry some clothes for less shrinkage). I could almost cry for joy!
Lauren003
on 5/4/06 11:11 pm - , NC
Oh, that is so wonderful!! I can't wait for a moment like that.. I haven't shrunken out of my stretchy fat clothes yet. You are on your way!!
timsdanni
on 5/4/06 11:27 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
how WONDERFUL happy dance time for you hope you spend all day feeling great in your jeans!! hugs danni
Shana M.
on 5/5/06 2:10 am - KY
What a way to start a good day!! Congrats! SLM
Tina K
on 5/5/06 1:21 pm - Central, NY
That is fantastic!!! Loose too! You go girl! Pretty soon they'll fall right off your hips. Hugs, Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com 315/268/140
goldloxx
on 5/6/06 2:49 am - Glendale, CA
That is way cool!!!! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your wow moment! I am very happy for you! It's amazing how much symbolism is in jeans, truly. Fitting into one's smaller jeans is a delicious moment! Smiles, Laura
Sandra S.
on 5/6/06 7:36 am - Mountain Home, ID
It IS a wonderful moment isn't it?? I just read your profile about your hospital stay and I can totally agree with you about the emotional rollercoaster while there! I NEVER cry while watching movies and I happened to catch Father of the Bride with Spencer Tracy and Elizabeth Taylor and found myself sobbing when the wedding was over and she calls her dad from the train station.....OMG! I was so glad that I had a room to myself at that moment! I have also found that my clothes are fitting me WAY too big! My shirts especially. They are just hanging on me and look terrible! I'm going to have to pay a visit to the thrift store to find some sutiable tops for work. I LOVE THIS!! Sandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views