What foods are you craving lately?

BabyRuth2u
on 4/20/06 11:56 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Wondered if anyone else is having any food desires as of late? I've had a hankering for Chinese the past few days. But, will not even go there! That's asking for a dump! But I have been wanting it. The other thing, which is weird, is I could go for a grilled cheese sandwich. I hardly ate them before, but for some reason an American Cheese grilled sandwich just sounds so good to me. I think I've been getting a little bored of the same foods is probably what's doing it. I just don't know what to try, and fear certain things, so I'm getting kind of limited. Oh well, this too shall pass. Hope everyone is having a great day!
Darlene X
on 4/21/06 12:33 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im finding at 4 & 1/2 weeks out a lot of my head hunger is starting to lessen... so I "want" things a lot less. Mainly Ive been craving salad & raw veggies--- which Im allowed starting next Tuesday!! Woo Hoo When I start craving or wanting something, Hubby always tell's me... from experience... that when you have it, it just doesn't taste the same anymore. We live in AZ and he LOVED flour tortillas beforehand, after surgery he tried some... and it just didnt "do it" for him anymore... he wished he had eaten dinner without the tortilla. It wasn't the same.... now if I even suggest maybe some Whole wheat Tortilla etc, he just doesn't even care for having it. I do want a little slice of thin crust pizza... which will be a once a month kind of treat for me... Lately hamburger anything sounds good... I had meatloaf yesterday at work, and it was so good-- then Tina posted her meatloaf recipe which sounds amazing and Im gonna make it Sunday... and meat sauce w/o the spagetti sounds awesome... I think my body is craving the protein in beef/hamburger, or the iron or something. I have a Lean Cuisine meatloaf meal for lunch today--- I'll prob only eat 1/4-1/3 of it LOL.... There is a Ruby Tuesdays ad that makes me want to eat some hamburger pattie sooo bad... I see the ad and couldn't care less about the bun, I just want whats inside!!!!! Darlene 338/299/170 (2 days without weighing!!! Woo Hoo-- next weight in 04/25)
penthilisea
on 4/22/06 2:16 pm - Milford, NJ
All that stuff sounds good to me! I am having such head hunger tonight. I need to either go eat some more cottage cheese or go to bed! Liver, eggs, veggies, salad, chicken frontega sandwich from panera, hamburgers, PLUS mean husband has had the deep frier going all week. EVIL!
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/06 2:56 am - PA
Thin and crispy pepperoni pizza from Pizza Hut. Definitely. Kathy
ooh-lala
on 4/21/06 4:23 am - Great Bend, KS
My craving right now is for cucumbers. I had some last night with no problems so I am really excited. Going to have some more later today! Laura
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/06 5:54 am - Baltimore, MD
1. I was never a big soda fan, but I want it so bad now. I think I just want some carbonation to help me burp (sorry so graphic!) 2. Salad and raw veggies never looked so good. 3. Pizza. Any kind. Thick, thin, any kind... Wonder when I can get some really thin crust pizza down?!
Beckers
on 4/21/06 9:45 am - Cottage Grove, OR
I've been dying to eat salads lately... Crisp green lettuce, cool cut tomatoes, maybe some cheese on it, some dressing... MMmmmmmmmm Rebecca M. 269/232/150 (stuck at 232 for a week now... *sigh* )
timsdanni
on 4/21/06 11:44 am - Ft Stewart, GA
bread hot from the oven bread - made the guys pizza tonight and I snitch the crispy part of the crust off my 3yos - he loves me and doesn't care the 12 yo gets even though my bites are like less than 1/2 an inch of anything oh and WATER I serousely crave cold water - to drink as much as I want to just guzzel it was craving sushi but the nut oked me for a small amount of rice so I had 2 peices for dinner Danni 372/325/170
nuevosueno
on 4/27/06 1:15 pm - Over the Rainbow, KS
The Doctors I am talking about are in Colorado Springs, and they operate out of Penrose. I thought of Oklahoma, the only problem is that I have no support if I go there. I am thinking about just making copies of all my stuff that I have ready which is everything, and just calling, sending it and see what comes up first. Tallgrass is a good group, as is Geary and the one in the Springs. I don't know about the one in Denver. When I talked to Livlite they werent very encouraging about the time span of things and I truly don't think healthwise I should wait much longer...Well, I wish you well, and hope it all works out for both of us wherever we go. Please stay in touch and let me know how it turns out. Take care!
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/21/06 12:23 pm - My Town, NH
I've been craving fruit lately! I've tried bananas, apples, and strawberries so far and loved them all. Maybe I'm really just a fruit at heart! - Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views