Oh yeah! Also the Walden Farms Marshmallow Dip?

Lauren003
on 5/4/06 3:52 am - , NC
I had a love affair with marshmallow but this boasts sugar & calorie free?? I'm skeptical.
sngglnclos
on 5/4/06 5:54 am - sw burbs, MN
marshmellow and peanut butter....YUM!~
Heather_O
on 5/4/06 6:27 am - WI
Where do you find the walden farms stuff? Heather
Lauren003
on 5/4/06 10:57 pm - , NC
There's an online site http://www.locarbdiner.com/products.html I haven't seen them in a real store though.
Darlene X
on 5/4/06 7:41 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok, I contemplated just not answering..... I don't want to sound like a meany... But you said you had a love affair with marshmellow before surgery... do you think it's that wise to restart that love afair? Even on a sugar free product... Food is your choice... Im just wondering, if you start having some... where that will lead.... *shrugs* Darlene
Lauren003
on 5/4/06 10:56 pm - , NC
Darlene, you are so RIGHT! I really didn't even think about that, just saw it and thought it may be a tasty sweet treat. Now that you mention it though, it would be a slippery slope to somewhere I don't want to be *ever* again. I don't want you or anyone else on the boards to feel like there's something you can't say to me. We should feel free to give negative feedback if someone is steering away from their goals. That's a huge benefit to being able to access these public responses. So, thank you for your honesty.
Darlene X
on 5/5/06 1:16 am - Maricopa, AZ
Im glad you didn't take it the wrong way--- sometimes people think they are getting flamed, and its really just someone trying to be honest. I only say it, because hubby's biggest weakness is icecream.... that and cookies... before surgery he could pack away the icecream.... I wasnt a big icecream person, I would get a Ben & Jerry's and it would last me a month--- a few spoons at a time. Hubby could pack 1 or 2 of those down in an evening. We avoid it now at all costs. SF or not... because even if he tried some SF stuff it would be a trigger for him... and he just doesnt want to ever go back there. Darlene 338/275/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views