new yummy food

timsdanni
on 5/3/06 11:59 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
I found whole wheat low carb/ low fat/ low cal tortillas at the store - they taste similare to the ones in the south beach wraps. they are by LaTortilla factory and have 50 calories and 5 grams of protien, 11 grams of carbs but 8 are fiber. and they are koser too if that matters to anyone (we are not jewish but are finding the more koser things are the healthyer they tend to be like the hebrew nations hotdogs) they taste good too I put 1/4 of a tiny avacado on it, toped with spicy mustard and an ounce of left over pork loin - it did take a while to eat it even thuogh I was HUNGRY after working out but oh my did it taste good they ahve them in garlic and herb too and it is good Danni
Darlene X
on 5/4/06 12:41 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ive been eating these Tortillas since I discovered them while doing the South Beach Diet a few years back--- I used to love them. I tried one about a week ago, and it just wasn't the same *sigh*, I would have rather had it without--- weird how our tastes change so drastically like that after surgery. Darlene
timsdanni
on 5/4/06 1:30 am - Ft Stewart, GA
How funny I had never had them before and they satify a major craving
Darlene X
on 5/4/06 2:03 am - Maricopa, AZ
They are great--- a very healthy alternate to bread.... They just don't "do it" for me anymore LOL
Dancegirl
on 5/4/06 3:17 am - Northville, MI
I have just recently tried these also. I used two bacon strips with low fat american cheese. Next time I may even try some scrambled egg too! I couldn't eat the whole thing but it was very satisfying for me. I will have to look for the garlic & herb ones!! Julie
Lauren003
on 5/4/06 3:42 am - , NC
It makes me feel a little better to see that so many other Marchers are eating these. I have them and even made chicken/cheese quesadillas for the family last night but was too scared to try them. I'm way cautious around bready/gummy things and melba toast is as close as I've come to a bread. I would LOVE to try one so maybe tonight I'll suck it up and go for it.
timsdanni
on 5/4/06 4:55 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I accually only ate about 2/3 of it and it took me a good hour to get it all in -but it totally satisfyed my craving for bread/tortillas type things I feed my guys (hubby and sons) "tastes" of all kinds of things when I get overwhelmed by the amount of food if they aren't around I feed the dogs and even the cats are learning that it is worth it to beg when mom has food Danni 372/322/170
Beckers
on 5/4/06 10:47 am - Cottage Grove, OR
I bought some low carb tortillas, and tried to eat one with my refried beans. I had about 3 bites and then started not feeling good... I didn't dump or anything, just tummy didn't feel right, so I stopped. This happened last week. I may try them again. Maybe my refried beans were too dry (they were kind of dry...) Rebecca M. 269/226/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views