cold water all the time for me now

timsdanni
on 4/18/06 10:19 am - Ft Stewart, GA
hubby ordered me a vacume bottle with a sports top from campmor.com. it has a carry strap and goes eveywhere with me. I can fill it with ice in the am and carry a litter bottle of water in the car and just keep refilling it all day long even with car temp added it last till 3 or 4 in the afternoon with me outside all day. :clap: for the hubby. I can not tolorate anything but ice cold water so this is a life saver :cool: Danni:) 372/325/170
jannineh99
on 4/18/06 10:32 am - Melrose, MA
Danni, I find the my stomach bothers me if my water is not icy cold.....I am at the website now can you tell me the full name of the vacuume bottle with sports top...there seem to be a bunch of them and I would like to get the correct one.. Thanks Jannine 357/306 :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
KerryP
on 4/18/06 7:32 pm - MA
My stomach also bothers me with icy water. It starts making the 'grumblies' noises.
(deactivated member)
on 4/18/06 8:15 pm - Baltimore, MD
I thought sports tops were considered to have the same effect as a straw. Is that not true? I have been avoiding the sports top for that reason but if you all are doing well with it and don't get in any excess air than I think I can go back to them.
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/20/06 8:10 am - Littlerock, CA
I love cold water since about 2 weeks out. I was drinking crystal lite but now find I don't want any flavor, just the cold water. Ingrid
brooke458
on 4/22/06 12:34 pm - Lincoln, NE
Mona, I wasn't sure how to get hold of you. I have a question, on Thursday I just didn't feel right. I was so tired just to get around the house. I'm up to a mile everyday, but one that day I just couldn't. It's like my body is out of gas. So I started having this drainage from my sinus to my new pouch. I tried to cough it up before it got to the new pouch. I was so unsuccessful. So called my doctor he had me go in to have a swallow test, which I passed. Then I had to have 2 liters of fluid. So my question to you is what are the symptoms of dehydration? I've got this pills that they gave me to stop me from vomiting. Iam trying to continue to drink, but it's so hard. Please let me know what I should expect. Brooke
Mary M.
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Livonia, MI
Very cool I think I will order one. Thanks for the info. Mary
Melissa P.
on 4/23/06 10:41 am - Aurora, IL
I am going to get one. I only like cold water too. I am glad it does not bother me, or else I would not be drinking it. I hate warm water! I also hate tap water. I guess I am picky.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views