What did you eat today?

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/06 8:47 am - AZ
Since Darlene is still sick, I thought I would start this thread for the day. Hope you're feeling better soon, Darlene! S: 8 oz of fat free lactose free milk B: insides of South Beach Diet All American Breakfast Wrap, plus one bite with the tortilla L: 2 oz pot roast, 1 baby white potato and 1 baby carrot S: 1 oz sunflower seeds and 1 oz peppered beef jerky D: 1/2 South Beach Diet Kung Pao Chicken meal (I ate the other half for dinner last night) - YUM! S: Laughing Cow Light Babybel wheel and 5 pieces of Melba toast rounds. S: 5.5 oz of tomato juice Total Protein: 84 grams Fluids so far today: 45 oz Hope everyone is having a great day! Elizabeth
Melissa P.
on 5/3/06 11:26 am - Aurora, IL
1/2 C cottage cheese. 1/4 c mixed fruit 1 pc string cheese 1/2 C pasta w/ vegies 16 oz protein drink 62 oz water/crystal lite
timsdanni
on 5/4/06 12:12 am - Ft Stewart, GA
2 protien shakes 1/3 cup all bran extra fiber ceral with 1/3 cup milk (xtra protien added LOL) 1/3 banna 1 oz pork loin 1 oz beef jerkey 1/4 weigh****chers lassona - not worth the calories 1/2 cup watermellon ww cracker with 1/2 oz pesto cheese (yummm but full fat) ww cracker with laught cow french onion artichoke with 1 teaspoon of mayo 5 16 oz bottles of water - need more still thirsty Danni 372/322/170 stuck at 50 pounds down for a week now - praying my mesurments are good this weekend
JenWilBeSkinE
on 5/4/06 4:59 am - Peculiar, MO
I was an idiot an had mexican for dinner last night. Chicken tamale (inside only), refried beans, guacamole, white cheese sauce. I got sooo sick. But didn't puke or dump just very nausataed. Why do I do those things? I've had all those things before except the white cheese sauce and was generally fine with them except maybe the chicken tamale inside. Other than that I had a cheese stick for breakfast/lunch (very very late) Mexican was my dinner and SF popsicles later in the evenning. Eating is getting difficult now it seems. Nothing is tasting very good.
alaskanbat
on 5/5/06 5:50 pm - Wasilla, AK
That is weird that you have problems with mexican food. I have been eating it constantly. Just the insides, trying to stay away from anything bad. It is one of the only foods that I have been eating that I don't have problems with. I am getting SO sick of it! We are all so different! Patti
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views