Crockpot recipes

Darlene X
on 5/3/06 1:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ok Ive been promising some crock pot recipes. I thought I'd take some time to post some. ---------------------------------------------------- BEEF STROGANOFF 1 to 1 1/2 lbs top round steak, cut into strips 8 oz sliced mushrooms (I used baby portobellos, which are great) 1/2 cup diced onion 1 t minced garlic (the kind in the jar) dash salt and about 1/4 t black pepper 3 cups tomato juice 1/2 cup lf sour cream Add all ingredents except for the sour cream, cook atleast 6 8 hours. Add the sour cream slowly at the end. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Crockpot Sour Cream Salsa Chicken 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves 1 package reduced-sodium taco seasoning mix 1 cup salsa 2 tablespoons cornstarch 1/4 cup light sour cream Spray the crockpot with cooking spray. Add the chicken breasts. Sprinkle with Taco Seasoning. Top with salsa. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. When ready to serve, remove the chicken from the pot. Place about 2 T cornstach in a small amount of water. Stir well. Stir the cornstarch mixture into salsa sauce. Stir in 1/4 cup of sour cream. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Thai Chicken for the Crockpot 4 (4-oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts 3/4 cup salsa 1/4 cup natural peanut butter 2 tablespoons lime juice 1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 teaspoon grated ginger root 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Mix the remaining ingredients except the cilantro together in a small bowl and then pour over the chicken. Cook on low for 8 - 10 hours. Remove chicken with slotted spoon. If sauce is very thin, mix with 1 tablespoon cornstarch. Pour sauce over chicken, sprinkle with cilantro, and serve hot. ---------------------------------------------------------- Crockpot Beef And Broccoli 1 1/2 lbs. boneless round steak; cubed 4.5 oz. jar sliced mushrooms; drained 1/2 cup chopped onion 1/2 cup beef broth 3 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce 2 cups frozen broccoli florets 1 Tbsp. cornstarch 2 Tbsp. water Combine beef, mushrooms, onion, broth and teriyaki sauce in crockpot. Cover; cook on LOW for 8-10 hours. Dissolve cornstarch in 2 Tbsp. of water 35-40 minutes before serving. Stir into beef mixture. Add broccoli; stir. Cover and cook 35-40 minutes more until broccoli is tender. -------------------------------------------------------------- Crockpot Chipotle Pork Tenderloin 1 pork tenderloin, 1.5 to 2 pounds 1 14 oz. can diced tomatoes with green chilies 2 cups Chipotle salsa 1/2 cup chopped onion Place pork in crockpot; sprinkle with onions, add canned tomatoes and chiles, and top with the chipotle salsa. Cook on Low 8 hours. Meat will be extremely tender! ----------------------------------------------------------------- Sweet and Sour chicken 8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 1-8 oz. bottle Catalina salad dressing 1 envelope dry mix onion soup 10 oz jar SF apricot preserves Place chicken breasts in your slow cooker. Pour remaining ingredients on top of chicken. No need to mix. Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low. -------------------------------------------------------------- Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:31 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Chicken Chili 1.5-2 pounds chicken tenders, diced 1 c. chopped onion 2 t. garlic 1 pkg. chicken taco seasoning 1 c. water 1 can artichoke hearts- drained and quartered 2 cans diced tomatoes with jalapeno 2 cans northern or baby butter beans, drained 2 can sliced black olives drained Put all in slow cooker and cook all day. Top with sour cream and cheese in serving bowl.
sexysweetsweet69
on 5/3/06 2:51 am - Milwaukee, WI
Thank you soo much, mmmmm good
JenWilBeSkinE
on 5/3/06 3:30 am - Peculiar, MO
Bless your sick little heart! Thank you for these! You have really helped me find ideas for meals. I really appericate all your recipes. get well soon, Jen
jannineh99
on 5/3/06 12:04 pm - Melrose, MA
Girl you are awsome...I hope you are feeling better...... God Bless Jannine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!