Foamies

Melissa P.
on 5/3/06 11:19 am - Aurora, IL
I have heard about this, and think that I am getting it. When I eat, I get all of this foam in my throat, and it makes me sick. Does this happen to anyone else?
Lauren003
on 5/3/06 11:23 pm - , NC
Good morning Melissa! Yeah, I get them too, usually if I eat too fast and it's something dense like chicken or fish. Now that I'm in the soft food stage I also feel nausious after every time that I eat (unless it's soup). Maybe I'm eating everything too fast?? I hope this goes away as our pouchies get bigger!
timsdanni
on 5/4/06 12:02 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I get them if I eat to fast/wrong foods for mr. Pouch I also get them when I work out sometimes - I was told it is b/c my tummy still hangs low and I jossel it with my knees when they lift and then it hits the bottom of my pouch. a lot of times if I get the foamies it is a precurser to but not always. resting with a hand towel to spit into in a chiar in the queit helps a lot Danni
Nadine O.
on 5/4/06 5:36 am - Baltimore, MD
I get it too, when I eat to fast. I have to constantly constantly remind myself to slow done. My problem is I allow myself to get to hungry and then I end up eating to fast. Nadine O.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views