Sorry guys...

Darlene X
on 5/1/06 11:11 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I havent been doing any daily post's on what did ya eat etc, cause Im home really sick. I don't have the energy right now. I'll start again when I get back to work. If someone wants to take over for now, and do it today--- Go ahead! Darlene 338/279/170
jennb40
on 5/1/06 11:15 pm - Nashua, NH
Gee so sorry you are sick...I was wondering about you and where you were. Are you sick because of the surgery or some other reason? At any rate...get back to feeling good quick...we miss you! Barbara
Darlene X
on 5/1/06 11:51 pm - Maricopa, AZ
No, not surgery related. I have the flu, or a sinus infection or something. Sore throat, cough, lots of gunk, loss of voice... I feel miserable!
timsdanni
on 5/1/06 11:43 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
we have missed you!! are you feeling any better? you have been sick for several days now do get better soonest!!! hugs Danni
Darlene X
on 5/1/06 11:52 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Today is my last sick day UGH, so no matter how I feel I have to go back to work tomorrow. Im slowly getting better, but my voice is gone.... so work aint gonna be easy. D
~ Stylz ~
on 5/2/06 12:52 pm - North of Boston, MA
hope you feel better soon! not sure if this will help, but before surgery I had the worst sore throat I've ever had. I thought it was strep, they put me on a 10 day antibiotic and it didn't touch the sore throat pain. I saw an allergist who said its allergies. I was surprised because I didnt think sore throats were related to allergies. He put me on 90mg of allegra and all the "cold symptoms (sore throat, stuffy nose, itchy eyes, etc)" went away. good luck
Mary M.
on 5/2/06 7:00 am - Livonia, MI
Hope you feel better! I miss that what did ya eat- See you soon. Mary
sparkles
on 5/2/06 9:25 am - North Richland Hills, TX
I know how you feel.. I'm getting there myself! *hugs*
MsKeara
on 5/2/06 11:52 am - Baldwin, WI
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Glad it's not surgery related. Hope you feel better soon. Take care. MsKeara
ooh-lala
on 5/2/06 1:50 pm - Great Bend, KS
Darlene, I hope that you are feeling better! I will ask heavenly Father for your speedy and complete recovery! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views