UGH! Got sick :(

BabyRuth2u
on 5/1/06 8:52 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Got sick tonight after dinner, or should I say before dinner was over. I didn't think I was eating too fast, I was actually making a conscious effort to slow down. I may have eaten first bite or so fast. But pouch started to hurt, so I stopped eating, went and laid on my side like I did one time last week when I KNOW I ate too fast, it seemed to help then. Tried it tonight and no luck, the pain kept getting worse and eventually I lost what little of my dinner I had. It did help the major misery but now over a half hour or so later I'm still feeling yucky. I was all dressed to go to the gym and now don't think I'm going to make it. Trying to figure out if this was just getting sick (from eating too fast) or is this dumping? One doesn't necessarily throw up etc if they're dumping, right? My meal was leftovers from last night. Salmon, some broccli and tiny baby carrots. Could it have been because they were leftovers? I cant recall eating anything so far that was a leftover except for Wendy's Chili. I just wish I'd feel better, I want to go to the gym dang nabbit!!!!!!
socalkarin
on 5/1/06 4:44 pm - Monrovia, CA
Salmon made me sick too recently - it felt heavy in my tummy, unlike mahi mahi or shrimp which seemed to go down easier. Just thought I would share that!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views