Feeling Great =)

Mama-of-3
on 4/30/06 5:23 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Hello everyone! I have had the BEST weekend ever. My 17 year old daughter and I spent the most amazing few days shopping and going to movies and having dinner and just spending all our time together and it has been FUN! She MADE me buy a very stylish pair of jeans from Old Navy even though I really didn't want too and i'm so glad that I did because they look great on me. hehe Also...an elderly neighbor of ours who is basically homebound and does nothing more than look out of her windows at the neighbors stopped my 15 year old son the other day to ask if I was losing weight because I looked really great and she even mistook me for my daughter! She said she wasn't sure if it was me or her until I turned around to pet my dog! IMAGINE? How COOL IS THAT?? My daughter is a gorgeous 17 year old high school varisty cheerleader!!!!!! She's a tiny bit big boned but not fat! ALSO.......when I went to the store where she works and asked for her, they said "Brytnee your sister is here" HAHAHAAAAAA Everyone mistakes us for sisters but when they say we look like TWINS that makes me feel pretty darn cool. I have pictures of us together if anyone is at interested. =) Before you would never get me to get a picture and now...i'm all about the pictures. =) Just wanted to share. Trish
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views