OK... A little weird....

Darlene X
on 4/29/06 11:40 pm - Maricopa, AZ
OK, so yesterday I weighed myself, was super happy because I was down to 287, a 51lb loss.... making a mini-goal... This morning I step on the scale again... and guess what it reads..... 282lbs!!????!!!! What the???? Thats a loss of another 5lbs overnight....making it -56lbs in 6 weeks (Will be my 6 week anniversary tomorrow). I mean YAY Im happy.... but that was weird to see, 5lbs just dissapear overnight.... It brings me to meet my next mini-goal. 282lbs is what I weighed when I stopped doing the South Beach Diet in 2004, after 6 months I lost 52lbs and got to this weight (Gained 70lbs back in like 2 months LOL). Anyway I thought this would feel great---- I felt so wonderful then when I reached 282lbs, got lots of compliments, felt awesome..... but this time it's different... maybe because it took me 6 months of working my butt off to get there, and this feels a little too easy. Plus Im not getting any compliments... only a few from those who knew I had surgery. After the SBD lots of people at work would be like, wow did you lose weight? You look great...... Im yet to have any stranger notice..... Darlene 338/282/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views