My WOW moment for the day and....

BabyRuth2u
on 4/29/06 11:53 am - Pittsburgh, PA
A BIG congrats to you all with WOW's today! Those are some fantastic things! It's funny how we all seemed to stall at the same time and now the scales are moving again. I weighed in again this morning at 279, so it didn't go back to that darned 285 that had me for what seemed like forever. LOL My WOW for the day was the purchase of some new bras. I know I said a few days ago I wanted to wait until I got to maybe around 250, but my bras have just not been holding me. I at first seem to just fit in them better, not bulging anywhere, but all week I've been tugging, pulling, adjusting like crazy because they just keep wanting to fall to the bottom of my bra and the tops were all empty. So at the mall today we popped into Lane Bryant (which by the way I haven't been able to shop in for quite a few years, they only go to 28) so we stopped in to browse and I thought I might try on some bras. I had just goofing off at Catherines a few weeks ago, hubby wanted me to try this sexy red and purple ones, they fit, they were 48, 50 DD I believe. I didnt buy any at that time. Well so today I needed practical bras. So looked around and they didnt have the type I usually wear that LB used to carry last I was in there. So I'm seeing all the padded looking ones and ones that look kinda like sports bras. They werent sports bras though, they are caiche? I think thats the name right off top my head. They had a nice side, strap etc, but the cup area was weird, just not really any shape, but had some kind of spandex or something in them. Well I take a 48 DDD to try on. I have been wearing my bras at home which are either 54 or 56 DD. So I try it on and it fits fine, hubby says try a 46. So we grab 46 DD and 46 DDD. The best fit was the 46 DDD. I think the whole store had to hear us going over the size and him checking to see what fit etc. LOL I felt like a little kid in a candy store...me? wearing a 46???? Huh? What the hell happened? LOL And i LOVE these bras. This spandex i thik 16% in them is some type of a miracle worker!! My boobs look damn good!! LOL Instead of just fitting, kinda sitting in my bra like they did on the old ones, I have these nice full, round, HIGHER boobs!! LOL Hubby was liking the way they look in them! So I'm woohoo'ing today for my new perky breasts in a much smaller size. Will these wonders never cease? Amazing!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views