Frustrated -- stall

Jen W.
on 4/30/06 12:03 am - Minneapolis, MN
I find myself frustrated and emotional. I'm 8 weeks out tomorrow and since 6 weeks I've been stuck at the same weight!! That's a 2 week stall/plateau. Its hard not to think -- am I done losing? Is this surgery not going to work for me? SO HARD. I started my journey at 367 (highest) I am now at 310 which is down 57 pounds. I feel like, at my weight, I should have lost more by now. It's easy to say - don't compare yourself to others or don't worry about it, its another thing to do it. I usually weigh myself 1 time per week, but I can definitely see how this could turn a person to obsessive weighing. I get my water in. I'm struggling to get protein in since I can't drink milk (like my nut wants). My program stresses 3 meals per day - no snacks and no more than 1/4 cup per meal. Sometimes I eat foods that are not easily measurable by the 1/4 cup standard. I try to do my best with it. In tracking my food online I get between 250 and 400 calories on an average day with between 30 and 40 grams of protein. I also exercise 3-4 times per week doing a video called walking away the pounds to make my heartrate get up there (versus leisurely walking). What am I doing wrong? I had a mini goal of 299 by May 1st - obviously not going to happen. Some have told me to eat more so I'm getting more calories - some have said try to do a protein shake or milk of some sort. I feel lost and a little helpless right now. I'm sure I'm being dramatic, but it seems awfully soon to have a stall that lasts 2 weeks!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views