Good Morning MARCHers!!!!!

Darlene X
on 4/28/06 1:52 am - Maricopa, AZ
I was so busy last night!!!!! I had to make 2 cheesecakes for my WLS event tonight--- I hope they taste ok, we didnt try it hahaha and Ive never made the recipe before... so here's hoping they will be ok. They are so pretty though, one the top is entirely covered in raspberries, the other strawberries. Once the cheesecakes were cooling I started on a breakfast quiche. Something real quick to grab and take to work. They turned out sooo good!!! I normally don't measure when I cook, but they went something like this... 7 Eggs 1/4 C Skim Milk I beat the egg & milk together till mixed, then added a little salt, pepper, cayene pepper & garlic powder to taste. Then to the egg's I added... About: 1/2 Cup cooked diced rotisserie chicken breast 1/4 Cup diced red onion Half a small can of diced green chillies A small handful of diced Jalapeno's 1/4 Cup Diced Black Olives A little of some diced chives 1 Cup of Cheese. I mixed it all together, sprayed with some oil a 9 inch non-stick pan, and poured the mixture in. I baked at 350 for about 35 minutes-- until the egg was cooked all the way through. I had a slice for breakfast--- threw it in the microwave for 30 sec's. It was so yummy, filling and packed with protein!!! Once we have eaten this one, Im gonna make a more traditional with Turkey bacon, onion, bell pepper & maybe some spinach. I am totally pumped about our Sprin Fling tonight! Everything is ready! Im gonna be a babe LOL MORNINGGG ALLL ITS FRIDAY!!!! Darlene
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views