Morning :)

Darlene X
on 4/27/06 12:55 am - Maricopa, AZ
How is everyone's day starting? Hubby turned all the lights on at 5am, and threw socks and a cold bottle of water on me and made me get up to go walk with him. I was so mad LOL I know I need to go walking, but boy was I grumpy! Im gonna be so busy tonight, I have to go grocery shopping then prepare two healthy cheesecakes to take for our WLS Spring Fling tomorrow night--- Im so excited about going, and Im gonna be so hot! LOL I also need to prepare food for my husbands fishing trip Saturday AND we decided we need to have a quick easy breakfast so Im going to make an egg quiche southwestern style using chicken, onion, green chillies, jalapeno's, spices and cheese.... that way we can slice a peice of, heat it quickly add some sour cream and we are good to go!!! If it turns out yummy I'll post the recipe later..... cause breakfast is the hardest meal, esp for those who work and need something real quick!!! I think I'll be up late cooking tonight! Well, time to get working Blah LOL MORNING ALL!!!!!! Darlene
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views