Morning All !!!!!!!!

Darlene X
on 4/26/06 12:58 am - Maricopa, AZ
How did everyone's evening go? Support group was awesome as always-- the girl who ran it did a 30 minute discusion using some of the older graduates 2-3 years out... about how hard it is to change your mind and way of thinking, and that you'll never reach perfection...so you need to accept yourself.... It was really good!!! Dinner was awesome! I just love hanging out with all these people that we have so mu*****ommon with. I ordered the New England Stuffed Fish (Stuffing is made of shrimp, sausage & ritz crackers), I asked them to not serve any rice and just double the vegetables. I ate about 1/5 of the fish & stuffing, a few bites of brocolli, carrots & onion.... and Ok, not so great but I ate half of a small jalapeno corn bread fritter. It was very little, just a taste. Everything went down and stayed down so well! I have left over's for lunch today--- and 2 more meals at home LOL I FAILED, I said I would only weigh twice monthly--- yesterday was my weigh in day.... well I forgot to put the scale away yesterday and this morning it was calling me... I gave in BUT good news.... overnight, not sure how it happened I dropped another 3lbs???? CRAZY!!!! yesterday I was 293, this morning 290...... thats 48lbs lost--- almost to my 50lbs. Tonight we are going to my sister in laws, it's my father in laws Birthday.... I should be able to be good with food. They are having spaghetti w/ meatsauce, garlic bread and salad. I'll just have some meatsauce and salad. Maybe a bite of garlic bread. Today is starting out a good day!!! Hope everyone else is feeling happy this morning!!!! Darlene 338/290/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views