Just a reminder-- we are ALL different...

Darlene X
on 4/26/06 1:43 am - Maricopa, AZ
I just wanted to note that everyone is at different stages, and everyone has different surgeons. Just because someone is eating something that you can't because of your surgeons plan, it does not mean it's wrong. All of our surgeons are experieced, and all of our surgeons have created their own dietary plans as to what they see is working for their patients. I have some people gasp when I say at 5 weeks out Im allowed raw vegetables and salads--- because THEIR surgeon doesn't allow that for 4-6 months etc... It doesn't mean Im wrong, or they are wrong... it just means that our surgeons have different ideas when it comes to food after gastric bypass. We all need to keep this in mind.... and you don't ever want to say someone is wrong for eating something.... even if what they are eating is a McDonalds Happy Meal-- just be supportive and help lead in the right direction. We are human, we will all fall at some time, and need help getting back up... We can all relate to each other, and can be an amazing support for each other. Us MARCHer's are an awesome group!!!! Keep it up!!! Darlene 338/290/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views