Journaling your food online at FitDay.com

Beckers
on 4/24/06 1:32 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Someone on the RNY message boards suggested this website last week, and I signed up (ITS FREE ). I'm really liking it because it shows weekly progress, activity/calories burned, and gives you the nutritional info on foods you're eating (great for situations where you don't know how much protein or calories is in something). If you can't find the food you ate on their "search" engine, you can enter custom food info to make your loggings accurate (I put my IsoPure clear Protein drinks in there, and Slimfast protein shakes, and my Flintstones multivitamins, too). Here's my public profile: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Beckers623 Go to FitDay.com to sign up for Free, and start logging your food and activities Rebecca M.
timsdanni
on 4/25/06 12:35 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I love fitday - I am using a differnt software right now b/c it has palm capibilitys and my palm goes everywhere with me and I willl soemtimes look something up before I eat it just to see where I am. you can add things like your protien shakes to fitday under custom foods so you have exact counts Danni 372/323/170
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/25/06 2:02 am - My Town, NH
I'm a FitDay fan too! I've been using it since before surgery and love the detail it gives me. I often log a day's worth of food the day BEFORE I eat it so that I can make sure my menus are good ones. Then if I don't eat something I'll delete that item and add in whatever I substituted. FitDay rocks! Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/06 3:37 am - AZ
I LOVE fitday.com. I've been using it since I got home from the hospital. I love the graphing features! And it's free! I've thought about buying the PC version (it's only $20). Is anyone using the PC version? Elizabeth
Beckers
on 4/25/06 12:39 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
I'm only using the Free version, on my home PC (not palm pilot). I thought of paying the $20 for the software, but I haven't been convinced that it would be much of an upgrade from the Free version. Plus, I'm already loving the Free version Rebecca M. 269/229/150
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views