What to do with cottage cheese?

MsKeara
on 4/24/06 12:03 pm - Baldwin, WI
I'm eating cottage cheese ALMOST everyday. It has really helped me to boost my protein intake. I'm getting real tired of it though. Does anyone have anything you like to mix with cottage cheese? I did applesauce for a while, but I don't know of anything else. Thanks! MsKeara
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/24/06 12:39 pm - Littlerock, CA
go to the "see older posts" below, within the first few posts are "some ideas for cottage cheese". There were some pretty good and tastey ideas in there. Ingrid
sparkles
on 4/24/06 12:49 pm - North Richland Hills, TX
In my personal opinion, POUR IT DOWN THE DRAIN!! I ate it for the first 4 weeks following my surgery.. and I never want to see it again! But that probably doesnt help you. I found eating a SF Jello (I love the raspberry) with it made it taste better.
Darlene X
on 4/24/06 1:21 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Melissa P.
on 4/24/06 9:50 pm - Aurora, IL
I put pineapple in a blender, and put it on top of it.
Mama-of-3
on 4/24/06 11:04 pm - Philadelphia area, PA
In my opinion. LEAVE IT AT THE STORE! hahaha It is the worst stuff every made. I tried, and tried again but I cant do it. Too gross!!!!
MsKeara
on 4/25/06 7:24 am - Baldwin, WI
Thanks for the suggestions. I read the old post and was hoping to find new ideas. Not to wild about any of those. I think I will have to take the advice of the ladies that told me to just LEAVE IT IN THE STORE. Maybe a week or so off will make it better next time around. Thanks again! MsKeara
ooh-lala
on 4/25/06 11:36 am - Great Bend, KS
Almost Bread Pudding 3/4 cup egg beaters 1 cup fat free Carb Countdown 1/2 cup fat free half and half 1 cup cottage cheese (fat free) 1/2 cup Splenda granular 1 teaspoon vanilla cinnamon -- to taste How To Prepare: Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and blend several minutes until as smooth as possible. Pour into a 8X8 casserole dish sprayed with Pam and bake at 350 degrees for about 30-35 minutes or until well browned on the top. The texture is so much like bread pudding that it is bizzare--also makes the house smell awesome. 6 servings Per serving: 59 calories 9 grams protein Calories and protein calculated assuming cottage cheese used has 70 calories per 1/2 cup and 12 grams of protein. Adjust counts if necessary. Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views