Noises, from within.......

BabyRuth2u
on 4/24/06 4:43 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Anyone having this? It started yesterday, but today something or someone inside me is either angry, grumpy or just plain old noisy. Maybe they're having a party in there and just didn't invite me! LOL I guess it's my intestines, not my stomach, but boy is there lots of noise coming from inside me. A little here or there is one thing, but wow today is full blast. I think I recall someone mentioning the talking tummy's and trying to cover them up or apologize for them, but it's getting kind of funny because it won't quit. Hopefully it's not something icky or bad to come, just plain old 1 month gripes.. body saying, "hey! What did you do to me, Where is my regular old junk food and HEY! I need a coke!" LOL
sngglnclos
on 4/24/06 5:32 am - sw burbs, MN
LOL I love this, I had it too and just within the last week has it started to subside. My son would look at me and say what are you doing?? LOL That and I was burping like a world class trucker! It does subside but who knows for how long! Ohhhhh and what I wouldn't give for a coke...been craving the last 2 days...it will pass..thank goodness!
Nadine O.
on 4/24/06 12:09 pm - Baltimore, MD
That's funny Nadine O.
Melissa P.
on 4/24/06 9:53 pm - Aurora, IL
I had this real bad in the hospital. My mom looked at me, and said "You made your stomach mad!" I get some odd noises now and then, but haven't had it like that in a while. You are right. Your stomach is offended that you had it cut. How dare we?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views