*** 04/24, What did ya eat? ***

Darlene X
on 4/24/06 11:36 am - Maricopa, AZ
Stephanie, Go get some Papaya enzymes, they sell them at places like GNC... they come in a huge bottle. I keep some in my bag at work, they help when things get stuck, just chew a few and it helps break it down! The last thing I wanted was to have a food issue at work and be in pain if something didnt go down well. I carry them on me at all times.
Nadine O.
on 4/24/06 11:58 am - Baltimore, MD
For starters, let me admit, I don't think I took in 24 ozs of any fluids at all today. I'm going to get a 12 oz glass of water and drink it before I go to bed. breakfast- None (bad habit) lunch-small ceasar salad, sliver of cake dinner-small ceasar salad, 2 chicken nuggets snack- 3 sardines in spring water Nadine O.
BabyRuth2u
on 4/24/06 12:03 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: Had my grilled cheese sandwich, well 1/2 sandwich! Used 1 slice of wheat very thin pepperidge farm bread; 1 slice FF American Cheese; sprayed skillet with PAM and cooked it. Was VERY good! Then my tbs unsweetened applesauce. Mid morning: Protein shake 23 gm Went to the gym worked out for 1 and 45 mins. Got home around 1:30 had anothe protein shake 23 gm. Lunch: Around 2:30 or so had 1 wedge L Cow RF cheese on 4 unsalted crackers. Dinner: Met with a few OH.com members for dinner at MadMex. Shauna was in town from Philly and her local co-worker and CindyLee locally. I ordered the Mad Mex Burritto, asked them to not put it in the wrap, and nix the rice. So had a bowl of shrimp in black beans and cheese. Wasn't sure how it would go but went well , just ate a few shrimp and about a 1/4 cup of the beans. They were a bit spicey but very good. Eve: tbs unsweetened applesauce. I also start working tomorrow. Got to figure out how I'm going to have for lunch and how to haul etc for my protein shakes. I' think I'll do ok.
Beckers
on 4/24/06 12:22 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Pre-Breakfast (while getting ready for work): Sip on decaf. coffee with sugar free/fat free creamer Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg with cheese and hot sauce Lunch: 2 oz. tuna salad Dinner: 2 oz. broiled catfish w/cajun seasoning In-between meals: sipped on IsoPure clear Protein drink, and Propel w/Calcium water (about 44 oz. total between the two) Went to Jazzercise today I'm proud of myself... Rebecca M. 269 before surgery/252? day of surgery/230 now/150 goal
Beckers
on 4/24/06 12:42 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Trying something: http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=Beckers623 My FitDay web journal of what I've eaten, etc... Rebecca M.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views