*** What Did Ya Eat? ***

Darlene X
on 4/23/06 11:20 am - Maricopa, AZ
Not a great day, weekends never are--- need more food and water in. Had a blast last night, went and played Pool with Hubby. It's hard to think of things to do now that aren't eating! We also got an exercise bike woo hoo. Im gonna get started on that! Breakfast: 3oz yogurt w/ 1/4 banana diced, 2 small strawberries & a sprinkling of Special K Snack: None--- Started out too late Lunch: Spinach & Cheese Meatloaf (The recipe posted a few days ago) w/ a little marinarer sauce--- about 2oz. Snack: 4 whole grain Melba Toast snakcs w/ mexican cheese dip Dinner: A chili concotion I made--- Pinto beans, smoked steak, onion, bell pepper and spices cooked for a long time in the crock pot. ABout 2-3oz w/ a little sour cream and cheese on top. Im up to 36oz water--- need more, and will get it in.
sparkles
on 4/23/06 11:37 am - North Richland Hills, TX
Breakfast: a few sips of applejuice... i was running late for church! Lunch: a couple bits of sliced pork, 1 bbq rib, and a bite of beef brisquit (I didnt like it) and 3 pieces of Fried okra.. I KNOW (but it was soooo goood!) Dinner: 3 ****tail shrimp and about 4 greenbeans I didnt feel so well with the shrimp... too fishy! Tomorrow: Melba toast and eggsalad! I'm looking forward to it!
timsdanni
on 4/23/06 11:57 am - Ft Stewart, GA
triple protien shake - still working on that last 6 oz of it 2 egg yolks (the whites were city did not even swollow them) 1 oz lowfat sharp cheeder 1.5 oz roast (too much but tasted good!!) 2 T good beef/mushroom gravey 1 T sweet potatoe LONG NAP 1 oz shrimp all my pills in so far - I take my prenate at bedtime - and no working out for me today - I get one day off a week and I pick Sundays not enough water b/c I didn't drink enough at church this am, was sick from too much roast than slept 3 hours - sipping now hoping to get in at least a 3rd and hopefully 4th 16 oz bottle by bed. I normally get 6-7 of them bad danni bad danni must drink water must drink water!! Danni 372/324/170
BabyRuth2u
on 4/23/06 10:01 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: Made an omelette with... 1/4 egg beater; 1 tbs leftover Wendy's chili, one wedge of laughing cow LF cheese; topped with 1 tsp LF sour cream. Lunch: Had a Candle party in the afternoon so was off on stuff a bit. After I got there had a protein shake 23 gm, then an hour later when they all ate their desserts had one wedge of LCOW LF cheese on 3 crackers. Dinner: Went to dinner with hubby and my mom(who went to the candle party with me), went to Old country Buffet. Had a piece of baked fish probably 1-1/2 oz, 5 sm. shrimp (debreaded), 3 small carrot rounds, 1 tsp mashed potato (this was new, wanted to try it), they had had salads. I've been dying for one, so after I ate my protein and all, I went and made a tiny salad. I mean tiny. If anyone saw me eating probably were wondering wtf was going on with that woman. LOL I cut up the lettuce as small as I could get it, put on some cold peas, 2 slices of black olive, a little chopped egg and some lowfat ranch dressing. Let me say it tasted so GOOD! I really miss salad. I think I'm not technically suppose to have it until my next phase, but I just had to try. I will be good and not continue to do that, but it went fine. So I'm glad about that! In the evening had my Protein shake 23 gm, then (I swear I'm addicted to the laughing cow LF swiss cheese wedges. They are so good. Had one of those on 2 crackers.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views