*** 04/22 What Did Ya Eat? ***

Darlene X
on 4/22/06 8:30 am - Maricopa, AZ
It's been one lazy Saturday, I haven't felt like doing much. We are gonna go into town in a little bit and play arcade games. My water sucks on the weekends, it's hard to drink--- at work I have a schedule, and it helps. Breakfast: 2 Wheat Melba Toast topped with onion/chive cream cheese, sliced tomato and cucumber. Snack: 1/2 an apple w/ natural PB (About 2 TBS) Lunch: 1oz of meat sauce w/ 2 slices of grilled summer squash Snack: None - Bad Bad Dinner: I think we will get something in town, probably Wendys chili & baked potato. I need to get my protein up. The meat sauce for lunch was sooo yummy, cept I ate too fast so it sat like a ton of bricks. I am having a hard time slowing down my eating... I know I eat too fast, I don't know what to do to slow myself.
timsdanni
on 4/22/06 10:43 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I had 1 protien shake 1 oz shrimp 3/4 oz lf cheese 8 grapes 3 califorinia rolls - (sushi style with seaweed, rice, crab, cucumber and avacado) 1 protien shake still need to eat one more ounce of shirmp (poor me LOL) and the last of my protien shakes 732 cals, 91 grams of protien I am grilling salmon for the guys it smells nasty to me so won't try that but may try the mashed potatoes have a great evening everyone Danni 372/324/170
BabyRuth2u
on 4/22/06 10:58 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: The white only of 1 egg over hard, 2 tbs cottage cheese, 1/4 piece of toast dry. Lunch: We found Laughing cow cheese Low Fat Swiss wedges today at Costco OMG! It is sooooo good! I spread it on some small crackers, YUM! Mid day had a support meeting, we did protein shake and protein bar testing. Tried a few didnt really like them, I like what I'm using, will stick with that. One protein bar was pretty decent. It was Power Crunch, said you can get it at vitalady.com it was the lowest in calories etc. It was like a wafer type cookie bar. Dinner: I can't believe I ate the whole thing!! We went out running a bit after meeting and so on the way home stopped to pick up Wendy's Chili. I decided I'd like to have the meet of a single burger with american cheese on it also. So I ended up eating 1/2 a small chili and the whole dang meat! DH said its about a 1/4 lb, so that would be 4 oz. Just had my evening protein shake, oh and had to have a snack, snuck in another wedge of laughing cow cheese! I might have to not buy these anymore! Too good! UGH!
Mary M.
on 4/22/06 11:53 am - Livonia, MI
Hi All, 1/2 C Skim Milk & 1/2 C rice krispies Protein drink Dannon Lit and fit yogurt black bean veggie burger 1/2 patty on small lo carb tortilla with lf ranch dressing & tomato slice. It was good. 3 broccoli florettes Protein drink All day water! Hope you are all having a great weekend- Mary
lescalleet239
on 4/22/06 11:59 am - State Line, PA
Today is my first time posting on the March board, I just found it. I like finding people who had surgury the same time I did. I had surgery on the 30th, and am down 32lbs. I am feeling pretty good, although I am having some trouble getting my protein in. Today was a good day: oatmeal with protein powder, skim milk and brown splenda tuna with fat free miracle whip (that didn't sit too well, so I didnt' eat it all) chicken breast from McDonalds, grilled ate it over 3 hours chicken breast at home for dinner, Now for getting the rest of liquid in. for liquid does v-8 count? as a veg and liquid? Nice meeting you all Leslie
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/22/06 12:21 pm - Littlerock, CA
Welcome Leslie, gald to see you slid in there to be with the Marchers '06. Ingrid
ooh-lala
on 4/22/06 12:33 pm - Great Bend, KS
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I am exhausted tonight! I had a dinner party last night for 9 people and hosted a birthday party for my sister tonight for 12 people. Oh, and I had 3 people for dinner on Thursday. I have discovered that I like entertaining when I can't eat because I have more time to be a great hostess! Here is what I have had today: B: 4 small strawberries and 1 oz. Cabot 75% Light Vermont Cheddar cheese L: 1/2 of a turkey breast wrap from Subway with pickles, tomatoes, cucumbers, green peppers, red wine vinegar and provolone cheese. I took the 1/2 of the wrap and opened it up and tore off about 1/2 of the wrap part, then put it back together. D: 2 oz. beef roast, 1/4 c boiled potatoes, 3 baby carrots and 1 tsp. of my momma's beef gravy (yummy!) S: I need to get in 15 more grams of protein before bed. I'm thinking about 1 serving of turkey pepperoni and 1 oz. of light cheese. 499 calories and 53 grams of protein with the snack. Laura
jannineh99
on 4/22/06 1:13 pm - Melrose, MA
Try eating with a baby spoon...that is what I do and it really helps... Jannine
penthilisea
on 4/22/06 2:12 pm - Milford, NJ
I had 2 oz. of cottage cheese for breakfast 2oz of strained crab bisque for VERY late lunch 3 oz. of cream of tomato soup with some cheese and sour cream in it Lots of SF decaf ice tea, one cup of splenda + lemon decaf hot tea. Need to eat more I think. It's a struggle for me to get 3 meals in when i work, like today because I am still sleeping so much. Blech. I think Taco bell has it right, 4th meal. I need a 4th meal now (midnight EST)! Hehehe.
LadyPI
on 4/22/06 3:37 pm - Jackson, TN
B: 1 container of Carb Master Yogurt from Kroger L: Cream of chicken soup 1/2 can D: 5 chicken nuggets, 1/2 fish fillet (for protein) Total calories: 580 3 bottles water, 16 oz ea. Not enough water, not enough protein.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views