Has anyone dumped yet?

timsdanni
on 4/21/06 10:55 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I think I have - it was on apple sauce right out of the hospital maybe 7-8 days out of surgery plus shakes and horrible feeling just an fyi you will NOT believe the things that have corn syrup in them - we eliminted it from our familys diet about 6 months ago - it is in EVERYTHING so read carefully not that you will ever forget after today glad you are feeling better now Danni 372/325/170
Tisha C.
on 4/21/06 11:34 am - Signal Hill, CA
Yes...my first dumping was yesterday. I forgot to bring my oatmeal to work to eat for breakfast so I ate my lunch at breakfast. By the time lunch came around, I needed to go to the store and get something. I go to lunch sorta early so Taco Bell wasn't even open to get beans (I start work at 5A and my lunch starts at 10:30). So, I went to the grocery store and got some fresh soup they had there - chicken tortilla. It was really good and everything went down just fine. I don't know where the "tortilla" part of it went but I did have a couple bites of chicken. 1/2 hour later - oh my. Grumbles in the tummy, sweats, etc. Suck! ~Tisha
mmeyerssr
on 4/27/06 12:40 pm - Ozawkie, KS
I looked into going to Denver. I had trouble finding a doctor that would work with Medicare patients. I found Dr. Brown that would but only on a limited basis. He would see 3 Medicare patients a month. While I have no reason to believe I would get substandard care there. I had trouble comitting myself to a doctor that considered me a charity case and/or wasn't 100% into my care. I am looking into Oklahoma Weightloss Options in Norman Oklahoma. It's closer. Dr. Ronnie Keith is there and so far I have found nothing but good stuff on him. I am starting all over again though and I find myself wondering if it wouldn't be just as easy to wait 6 months for a local facility to get certified.
lescalleet239
on 4/22/06 12:07 pm - State Line, PA
I am able to have chicken also. I haven't dumped yet, but have eatten too fast and had the pains... yuck. It probably was the corn syrup in the tomatoes.. I wouldn't have thought it would be in tomatoes. Sorry for the dumping... I want to avoid that. Leslie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views