Cottage Cheese ideas..

Darlene X
on 4/21/06 9:14 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sick of the same old plain cottage cheese.... Here are some ideas: - Add any flavor SF Jello - Any diced fruits (melon, strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, apple etc) - Any diced vegetables (tomatoes, onions, cucumber, bell pepper etc) - Add some SF preserves/jam - Some splenda & Cinnamon - Add some dill, and blend for a good veggie dip - Black beans & salsa - A Dash of salt and pepper Add some more ideas guys.......
timsdanni
on 4/21/06 10:56 am - Ft Stewart, GA
add some tomatoe or marina sauce and melt it with a slice or peice of cheese on top and call it noodleless lassona
nuevosueno
on 4/27/06 8:44 am - Over the Rainbow, KS
Thanks mark, Tallgrass is working on it also, they told me 6 months to a year at the most. I talk to them about every two weeks or so, they have been wonderful. I have decided to try Colorado Springs and see how that works out. I talked to a guy named Steve who lives there so if you want to I can connect you with him. I am in the process of now trying to gather all that paperwork together and send to them. Keep me informed and I will do the same. Is Colorado an option for you?
Sandra S.
on 4/22/06 6:39 am - Mountain Home, ID
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mrs.Dash and so make a "dip" with any flavor of Mrs. Dash and have it on Ak-Mak crackers. My Nutritionist recommended these and they are wonderful. They are 100% stoneground wholewheat crackers with around 4 g protein per serving! Good carbs for us! Sandy
LadyPI
on 4/22/06 3:39 pm - Jackson, TN
I love the idea of putting SF Jello in cottage cheese. I guess you could do that with plain yogurt, too. Thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views