Surgeon Retiring?

MsKeara
on 4/20/06 10:51 am - Baldwin, WI
Okay... Maybe I'm just being hormonal, but I got very pissed today when I received a LETTER from my surgeons office informing me that he's leaving his practice on June 21st. I'm 3 1/2 weeks post op!! Now I have to look for another surgeon for my follow-up care. It would seem more professional to me if "my surgeon" had stopped taking new patients that would not be at least 6 months post op when he left. That way the patients would have time to get used to the new pouch and all the questions that come with it before being given the boot. I know this MAY not have been planned but it still burns me up. I feel fortunate that I haven't been having problems, but it I were there would honestly be hell to pay. Okay, I just needed to vent. Thanks for listening. MsKeara
ooh-lala
on 4/20/06 11:30 am - Great Bend, KS
Ms. Keara, are there any other surgeons who work in the same office as your surgeon? Laura
MsKeara
on 4/20/06 12:06 pm - Baldwin, WI
No, it's just him. I'm going to have to go to a whole new group. He is welling to give referrals. I'm sure I will simmer down by the time I see him in three weeks.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views