Tina's Meat Loaf Recipe

Darlene X
on 4/20/06 8:24 am - Maricopa, AZ
This sounded tooo good to hide down in one of the earlier post's, so I figured it deserved it's own LOL Tina posted: 1 lb ground sirloin 1/2 lb ground turkey or pork 1/2 c. parmesean cheese (I used fresh grated!) 1/2 c. swiss cheese, shreded (I used an italian mix I had in the fridge) 1 1/2 cups of chopped spinach (I used canned and drained very well) 2 eggs Fresh minced garlic (luv my Pampered Chef garlic press!) Salt & Pepper to taste Bake in 375 oven for 50 minutes. I also added some wosterchire sauce and put cut onions on the top. I put it on a cookie sheet lined with foil so that any fat that came off didn't cling to the meatloaf! Also threw in some potatos, with two slices in each stuffed with thinly sliced onion, a few sprinkles of garlic salt and a small pat of butter, wrapped in foil. They were ready the same time as the meatloaf. Let me know what you think.
Laura A.
on 4/20/06 8:41 am - Manteca, CA
You're right this does sound really good. It's sounds similar to the insides of manicotti. I'm going to try it this weekend. I'll let you know how my family likes it. Thanks for posting the recipe........ Laura
Lisa M.
on 4/20/06 12:45 pm - LaGrange, NC
I tried this this week and it was very moist and very good too. 1 lb ground turkey 1 egg 10 crumbled saltine crackers 1 small can basil, oregano hunt's tomato sauce salt and pepper Mix all together (leave out 1/2 can of sauce) in a presprayed pan. Make it thin. add the 1/2 can sauce on top and put in oven on 350 for about 40 minutes. It was very moist and went down and stayed down GREAT!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/21/06 7:57 am - AZ
I make my meat loaf and put it into mini muffin pans. This way I get lots of individual servings that are a small size for me and they are easy to freeze and defrost. Can't wait to try this recipe - thanks for sharing it! Elizabeth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views