*** 04/20, What did ya eat? ***

Darlene X
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Maricopa, AZ
I started off well today, got a whole 16.9oz bottle in before I even left for work. Im working on my 3rd bottle now, and should have a 4th done when I get home from work. I need to do some grocery shopping... 5 days to go until I can move to regular food!!! Im determined to stay away from the scale, only weighing twice a month cause it will drive me crazy. I think Im going to start experiementing with unflavoured protein and frozen fruit--- make some smoothies. Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg w/ a sprinkling of cheese on top & some hot sauce...mmmmm (6-7g?) Snack: 5 Soy crisps & a wedge of laughing cow lite (5.5g) Lunch: 1/3 slice of meatloaf from the cafeteria, was probably about 2oz? (15g) Snack: 1/2 South beach diet protein bar (10g) Dinner: Not too sure--- Im stopping by the grocery store... maybe some crab, shrimp... dunno yet. Well on my way to 64oz of water!
mrssanta
on 4/20/06 10:46 am - Austin, TX
Started real food today yeah!!! B- 1/2 small meatball L- 1/2 jr. burger from sonic (just the meat) one tiny bite of hubby's chicken sandwich (just the meat) S-1/4 of the jrl. burger(just the meat) D-1/4 of the jr. bruger (just the meat) 8 spiral noodles (the ones that are orange, green and red) I think they have veggies in them It is so amazing that it takes this long to eat a tiny burger patty when before WLS I could have eaten a double burger with everything and a sonic size tots with cheese and a RT. 44 drink I am thankful every day for this surgery S- 1/4 cup egg drop soup Did very bad on water intake going to try harder tommorrow
ooh-lala
on 4/20/06 11:17 am - Great Bend, KS
I have not been able to eat much for two days now. I hope this trend does not continue. Breakfast: 4 small strawberries, 3/4 oz. Laughing Cow babybel cheese Lunch: 3/4 oz. shrimp, 1 tsp. ****tail sauce Dinner: 2 oz. 93% lean hamburger and about 1/4 c Manwich, 2 slices of cucumber and 1/4 c Carb Clever fruit ****tail So far I've only had 208 calories and 24 g of protein. I'm going to try for at least 100 calories and 10 grams of protein before bed. Maybe I slice of cheese and some low-fat ham I have in the fridge. Oh, by the way...my dinner was delicious! I didn't miss the bun with the Manwich at all. I savored every bite of my cucumbers and my fruit ****tail too. I was so delighted I still had room for them after the Manwich. I had concerns about eating ground beef, but I had no problems whatsoever. Laura
BabyRuth2u
on 4/20/06 12:09 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1 hard boiled egg white; 1 slice very thin wheat bread toasted, 1 slice turkey bacon extra crispy. I put this together like a half sandwich with 1/2 tsp of lite mayo. I ate about 3/4 of this and then could feel my pouch hurt, so stopped there. Late Morn: 23 gm protein shake Late Lunch: around 3pm had 1/2 of a small Wendy's chili. LATE dinner: 2 oz cod baked, bite of broccli and about 1 oz of chili. (Went to a support group meeting, so stopped for something on way home with hubby, dragged him right out the door after he got home from work. Poor guy.) Did about 2-1/2 maybe 3 bottles of water today. Need to get at least one more in before bed. It's 10 pm, aint gonna happen, but I'll get some of it down.
Beckers
on 4/20/06 12:19 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
B: 1 scrambled egg w/ cheese on top (7 g Protein) in between (most of day), 1 bottle IsoPure protein drink (40 g Protein) L: 2 oz. tuna (6 g Protein?) D: 2 oz. broiled catfish w/ cajun seasoning (15 g Protein?) 4 soy crisps (2 g Protein?) Will continue to drink protein shake tonight. Also drink a bottle of Propel Calcium water today. (24 oz.) I was supposed to go to Jazzercise but my friend invited me to get a pedicure with her, and I couldn't turn that down Rebecca M. 269/232/150
sngglnclos
on 4/21/06 5:03 am - sw burbs, MN
So far today 32oz liquid vitamins 3 tbsp of cottage cheese few slices of mandrin oranges 4 tbsp chili who knows what dinner will be...that meatloaf sounded YUMMY!
Robin W
on 4/24/06 4:55 am - KS
Hi! Dr. Udobi did my surgery January 4th of this year. He is a wonderful doctor. He is very honest and upfront about the procedure and all risks. He answers all question. I researched him on the internet before my surgery and wasn't able to find anything out like how long he's been practicing or things like that but I was able to see messages from his patients in his patient forum. I couldn't find one person who had anything bad to say about him. And I totally agree with them. I feel very lucky to have had such a good surgeon. His secretary has her good and bad days but it is definately worth putting up with her to have Dr. Udobi. He was at the hospital night and day checking on me. I definately think it is worth the first visit to talk with him. He is often very busy and I've waited 3-4 hours at his office before for my appointments. But I just bring a book. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. Good Luck and God Bless!!
Betty mom of 4
on 4/27/06 3:26 am - Raytown, MO
I had to jump in here, my friend and co worker had RNY with Dr Udobi yesterday. She loves the Dr but says the lady in his office, Gail is very rude and snippity. Never calls you back when she says she will and so on. Hang in there, I hear Dr U is worth it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views