WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

sexysweetsweet69
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Milwaukee, WI
Okay this is my problem, I chew and chew and chew. Okay, I wait the 30 minutes after eating so I can drink my water. Well that when the problem start. My food seems to just sit in my pouch or sits in my chest then after I drink the water I throw up. When food get stuck in my chest it hurts soooo bad it feels like a heart attack. My nut told me that once I start throwing up that my stomach is inflamed. Then everything that I put down comes back up. Even water. The only thing that can save me is lemon tea with splenda that is the only thing that agrees with me. I have thrown up as many as 6 times a day. My family is starting to worry I am starting to worry. Everthing gets stuck. I chew my food until there is nothing there. What am I doing wrong. Help me please.
RebekaA
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Inland Empire, CA
Have you called your dr yet? What did they say?
Tina K
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Central, NY
I'd put a call into your nut or doctor! Maybe you have a stricture. It's always better to be safe. A call to your doc will reassure your family as well. While waiting to hear back from them try waiting 45 to 60 minutes before drinking and see what happens. Good luck, Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com
Darlene X
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Maricopa, AZ
Sounds possibly like a stricture.... I would call your surgeon and make an appt ASAP
Beckers
on 4/20/06 11:58 am - Cottage Grove, OR
How many days has this been happening? I've heard some people say when they have problems eating, they go on all liquids for 24 hours or so, then try again... I agree with the others, though, definitely let your Dr. know... Rebecca M. 269/232/150
monymony
on 5/1/06 12:12 am
Hi Jess, sounds like you had a great time in Vegas. I am so happy you lost 3 lbs, also. Keep up the good work. Mona
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 748 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views