Hormones!

Rilabie_Chime
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Littlerock, CA
I knew due to my emotional status that I was dealing with mixed up hormones, after not having a menstral cycle since January, I was just soooo delighted to have started one yesterday. NOT!!! Oh well, at least my emotional ups and downs have been validated, and I dropped 2.5 lbs in the last 3 days, so I won't sob to badly. How are you girls doing hormonally? Have you noticed many changes? I know WLS can affect fertility so other hormonal changes also make sense. I am so glad I don't have to worry about fertility and pregnancy at this stage of my life. Ingrid
timsdanni
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Ft Stewart, GA
ME i AM NOT PMSINIG i AM NOT i AM NOT GRRRR WHY DO PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE KEEP ASKING IF I AM PMSING gee could I be a bit hormonal LOL - my houseful of guys is losing patience with me - I am up to 3 peroids in the last 6 weeks and am seeing the gyn on monday for differnt bc options - hoping for depo shot. I do not know if it is the fat relieasing extra hormones or my bc being screwed up but I am so hormonal my 3yo is noticing mom is a bit witchy with a capital B (not that my 3yo says that but he is noticing ) so I would say yes I am hormonal with you - I am going to a support group meeting tonight and going to ask WHEN it gets better danni
specialtc
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - KY
When I took the depo I ended up having a period for a year without a break. I ended up having surgery. I never had problems before I started those shots! Be careful.
Heather_O
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - WI
Theres been a few times that I've had to catch myself from ripping peoples heads off it feels like I've had the worse case of PMS for the last month. Please tell me this will fade away soon!!! Heather 316/238/140
MsKeara
on 4/20/06 10:56 am - Baldwin, WI
My hormones are raging out of control. I think I actually kicked my husband out of the house today. I remember yelling at him then going to take a nap. Hours later he stuck his head in the door and said, "I'm sorry for whatever I did. Can I come in now?" I got more pissed and said... "whatever you did?? whatever you DID!!!??!!" and told him to get out. Problem is, I don't know what he did or IF he did anything. Yeah... It's going to be a very long week. MsKeara
sparkles
on 4/20/06 11:31 am - North Richland Hills, TX
I'm not PMSing as much as I just keep crying! I have been crying over everything! I'm having my gyn appointment tomorrow and will probably be going on the Nuvo ring! Whoohoo!
Beckers
on 4/20/06 12:05 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
I have PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) and never get periods, so I don't know what's going on with me. For a few days after the surgery, I was "spotting" (very dark color though). Its been 3 weeks since surgery, and I'm still clueless, don't know if I will get a period ever I don't feel very emotional, though, just kinda "dead"... I daze off a lot and am tired I'm tired a LOT And I don't feel like I'm losing anything... Rebecca M. 269/232/150
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 12:36 pm - Remington, VA
And I thought I was going crazy! I'm doing both....just not at the same time! *****y.....crying...*****y....crying....and so on! It's crazy! IT's like being bipolar I would imagine! I really need to go see my pcm about my bcp's and my antidepressant! I too have had 3 periods in the past 6 weeks! Arghhh! NO MORE BABIES FOR ME! Kirsten
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/20/06 1:55 pm - Littlerock, CA
wow everybody, and I thought I was one of the only ones to be going through this???!!! I'm so glad I have all of you to know that although uncomfortable, this is natural for us to be going through during this stage of our new lives. Thank you so much to all of you for responding, I don't feel so alone. Boy was I cranky today!!!!!!!!!! Lov all you cranky *****es
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views