*** 04/19, What did ya eat? ***

Rilabie_Chime
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Littlerock, CA
the word "chug" is not even in my vocabulary any more Karin. wow, you are doing so much better than I am food wise, fish, chicken and even refried beans seem to upset my pouch. I'm still having to be very careful about what I eat. Monrovia, huh? I was born in Arcadia, your neighbor and I worked in Monrovia for a few years. Ingrid
Tina K
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Central, NY
This is my first time responding to this thread but I'm trying really hard today to get more protein in. Yesterday I got 76 oz of liquid and was pumped! But not much food. Today is better on the food but not so good with liquid. Breakfast: 8 oz protein shake (made with Skim milk and Elite Chocolate Mint protein powder) Lunch: 1/2 small chicken breast at Olive Garden (yummy garlic and rosemary with broccoli, which I didn't eat!), two pieces of "hat" pasta, a small slice of lettuce and a piece of the outside of a breadstick about 1/4 inch. Dinner: Planning on having some Spinach Meatloaf, made with ground sirloin, turkey, a few different cheeses, eggs, garlic and of course chopped spinach. It's cooking right now and smells so wonderful! I've gotten about 20 oz of fluid in today because the strangest thing happened. I threw up on jus****er! Never happened before. I had just had a few sips, went into Walmart with hubby and all of a sudden knew I was going to throw up. No where near the bathroom of course but thankfully there was one of those clean up stations right next to us so I grabbed a garbage bag and tossed my water up in there. VERY STRANGE. So I'm still working on liquids. So far about 60 grams of protein and I have no clue how much I'll get with the meatloaf! Anyone have a guess? Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com
Darlene X
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Maricopa, AZ
That meatloaf sounds awesome!!!! Do you have a recipe????
Tina K
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Central, NY
I do! I'm eating it right now and it's delish! 1 lb ground sirloin 1/2 lb ground turkey or pork 1/2 c. parmesean cheese (I used fresh grated!) 1/2 c. swiss cheese, shreded (I used an italian mix I had in the fridge) 1 1/2 cups of chopped spinach (I used canned and drained very well) 2 eggs Fresh minced garlic (luv my Pampered Chef garlic press!) Salt & Pepper to taste Bake in 375 oven for 50 minutes. I also added some wosterchire sauce and put cut onions on the top. I put it on a cookie sheet lined with foil so that any fat that came off didn't cling to the meatloaf! Also threw in some potatos, with two slices in each stuffed with thinly sliced onion, a few sprinkles of garlic salt and a small pat of butter, wrapped in foil. They were ready the same time as the meatloaf. Let me know what you think. Tina
Darlene X
on 4/20/06 8:24 am - Maricopa, AZ
This sounds awesome!!!! Im gonna make this on the weekend!!! Any sauce?
Tina K
on 4/20/06 10:00 am - Central, NY
I didn't use any sauce but I'd think either a tomato sauce or some sort of cheese sauce would be good. Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views