*** 04/19, What did ya eat? ***

Darlene X
on 4/20/06 8:10 am - Maricopa, AZ
Oh boy today has kind of sucked.... I really didn't want to go to work, and today everything is making me so full. I just don't want to eat... and when I do I feel uncomfortable. I didn't have a grea****er day yesterday, so Ive been trying harder today. I feel so exhausted... I need a vacation. I thought after 3 weeks off work I would feel rested... nope. I can't believe its only Wednesday! I can't wait for the weekend! I'm going shopping for a dress, our support group is having a "Spring Fling" next week (Dinner & Dance), a WLS Prom so to speak...I'm really excited and need something to wear! Breakfast: Approx ¼ C of Quaker Oatmeal, reduced sugar packet. I found this made me feel very full; this was my first try of oatmeal since surgery. Snack: About 1oz of Yummy homemade beef jerky. A girl from my husbands work got it for him, her Dad smokes his own, it's the best beef jerky you'll ever taste!!! Lunch: 1.5oz Tuna salad w/ 5 Soy crisps Snack: Wedge of laughing cow cheese lite & 4 whole grain Melba toast snacks. Dinner: Not yet sure, haven't felt like eating, something not too heavy. I had some low Carb canned peaches in the fridge. Might have that with some high protein Special K. I don't feel like cooking. Liquids: Ive almost done 40oz, will get another two 16.9fl oz bottle's in before bed.
mrssanta
on 4/20/06 8:10 am - Austin, TX
B- half of a small meat ball L- 1/8 cup wendy's chili mixed with 1/8 cup beans S- 2 sf chocolate peanut butter cups (It's my birthday and this was my special food of the day which really sucks) D- Plan on having 1/4 cup tuna salad made with FF mayo so far 20 oz water
Mama-of-3
on 4/20/06 8:10 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Happy Birthday Sherry!
BabyRuth2u
on 4/20/06 8:10 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Happy Birthday!!
KerryP
on 4/20/06 8:10 am - MA
Wakeup: 5:15am Water: 10oz Breakfast: 8oz protein shake Excersise: None Lunch: peice of well done toast with thin slices of lamb and FF sour cream and onion Water: 10oz Excersise: Tossing the football around the yard with the kids and hubby Dinner: 1/2 cup fish chowdah Water: 20oz to go! Bedtime: estimate around 10pm EST
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 8:10 am - AZ
pre-breakfast: 12 oz protein drink with 4 strawberries mixed in breakfast: 1/4 c fat free cottage cheese and 4 grapefuit/orange slices lunch: 1/3 c Taco soup made with ground turkey & 3 pita chips snack: 1 piece of string cheese & 2 oz NSA apple sauce dinner: TBD, I have a business dinner Fluids: not so good today - only 24 oz in so far (not including my protein drink). I've been busy with work and forget to drink when I get focused on something. I need to drink up this afternoon evening! Elizabeth
timsdanni
on 4/20/06 8:10 am - Ft Stewart, GA
3T cream of wheat made with milk - 1/2 t butter on it (scary) protein shake made with 4 oz milk 3/4 oz guda 1/4 beef and cheese enchilda - no tortilla 1 1/2 tortilla chips with salsa 1/2 oz almonds 1/4 beef and cheese enchilda - no toritilla snack planned before bed - 6 grapes - had them yesterday they were soooo satisfying not enough water but I have been drinking all day will continue to drink 30 mins on the eliptical -15 mins wieght lifting 2 hours spent serving meals and cooking volunteer project (from the way my back feels this shoudl count as exersize LOL) if I don't pass out 30 mins at curves after I clean up from dinner and hopefully I can drink anther protien shake on the way there and home Danni 372/325/170
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 8:10 am - Remington, VA
HI Danni, I see you go to Curves. Can you tell me about them? They just opened a new one close by so I'm definitely interested in going. Cost? Is the equipment good? Do you have to follow a diet plan or can you do just exercise? Anything and everything you can think of.....Did you ever check out a Contours Express....we have one of those close by so I'm wondering what the big differences might be. Thanks, Kirsten
ooh-lala
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Great Bend, KS
Hi Kirsten. I belong to Curves too. It cost me something like $32.00 after taxes. I like Curves because it is structured. I don't have to worry about which exercises I should do....I just follow the plan. Also, it is nice to have a different activity every 30 seconds. Curves was perfect for me because before I joined, I didn't exercise much. It helped me get into a routine. As soon as my contract expires, however, I am moving to a regular gym because I want to do strength training. I will always be thankful to Curves for getting me back into exercising! I dont know much about Contours Express. The reason I am leaving Curves is because my muscles need more of a workout than what Curves provides after awhile. The machines at Curves use only your own resistance...there are no weights. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Also, most Curves will let you try it out for a few times, so you might give them a call. That way you can find out if it will work for you or not. Oh, and they do have a "diet" but you do not have to follow it. Most of the members at my Curves location do not. Laura
(deactivated member)
on 4/20/06 8:11 am - Remington, VA
Laura, Thank you! With what you and Danni have told me I'm there! $32....we can manage that for the sake of my health!!!! HOw long are the contracts for? Kirsten
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views