I can't eat chicken...

KerryP
on 4/17/06 10:26 pm - MA
It's really bumming me out.... It didn't bother me in the beginning but now it gets stuck no matter how I make it. The canned chicken is ok but chicken breast and dark meat always gets stuck. I've processed it with chicken broth, smothered it in BBQ sauce nothing works. Will I ever be able to eat chicken again??? Boo-hoo
Darlene X
on 4/17/06 11:08 pm - Maricopa, AZ
My Mother in law still had problems 4 years out with chicken... It needs to be cooked very moist for her to tolerate it at all... I haven't tried it yet--- a little nervous LOL
timsdanni
on 4/17/06 11:45 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
no way I can eat chicken doesn't matter how it is served, cooked, cut or ground - no chicken stays down. I can eat pork, beef and shrimp at this point. have only tried a small bite of fish and that was ok - I can tell with most things after one bite if they will work - with chicken I can eat about an ounce (don't ask why I have done this 4 or 5 times I am VERY hard headed ) than it sits and makes me miserable for a while till I so my family has strick instuctions do not let mom order chicken anything anymore it just seems healthy so I want to try it what was that thing about repeating the same action over and over and expecting differnt results LOL oh yeah insanity thats it danni 372/325/170 - making progress here
KerryP
on 4/18/06 12:41 am - MA
LOL....I must of tried chicken 4 times before I gave up on it. I call it the 'well, maybe if I cook it this way' syndrome. Swordfish is another thing I'm just about to give up on. I've had it twice and both times it bothered me. Not as bad a chicken, but it still bothered me. I'm having catfish now (pan fried with lemon flavored PAM, splash of olive oil and ground peppercorn medley), that seems to be OK.
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/18/06 12:55 am - Littlerock, CA
I havn't even tried Chicken yet and am in no hurry to try. I have a problem with refried beans, the cheese part is ok, but the refried beans just sit there and make me feel miserable. I get bloated and my intestines feel awful for hours. I know so many people use this as a staple, but I can't. I may try again in about a month see if it is easier.
Mama-of-3
on 4/18/06 1:19 am - Philadelphia area, PA
I love chicken! My latest favorites are chicken and haddock. YUM!
sweetgirlkim
on 4/18/06 4:12 am - southern Central, KY
I know its hard right now..... My husband bought the family a bucket of chicken and I took a big peice of white breast and put in the chopper. Its very fine. I put it in a baggie and take a pinch. I wont say that I do it often. I am having trouble keeping stuff down myself. but i thought i would suggest this, it might work.
AZGirl
on 4/18/06 7:01 am - On the coast of somewhere beautiful
Have you tried rotisserie chicken? My nutritionist suggested this as they tend to be very moist. I get mine from Costco and it is so good! They make really good rotisserie chickens that are extremely moist and pretty cheap too! This is the only chicken that I can eat. Joanne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views