new and yummy things to eat anyone?

timsdanni
on 4/17/06 7:30 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I discovered 2 this weekend Red Lobsters grilled shrimp and when we went out for mexican I snitched off my guys plates and took 2 chips and a tiny bit of beans, avacado, sour cream and cheese and made myself 2 tiny tostadas and they were great and gave me all the flavors I LOVE in mexican food with out getting a meal to eat off of my brother says I am the cheapest date on earth right now - went to red lobster and ordered the shrimp for $5 and took half of them home for latter LOL so share ideas fellow marchers - i need more - boiled eggs and lf cheese are my mainstays right now Danni
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/17/06 10:07 am - Littlerock, CA
I finally tried Darlene's Soy Crisps today. OMG!!!! they are soooo good. And I was really surprised how much protien a "serving" has. I am having more baked salmon tonight with some asparagus tips, last time a little over a week ago I was not able to get 1 bite of asparagus in, this time, I'll plan a little better. I really Crave that salmon! Ingrid
Darlene X
on 4/17/06 12:07 pm - Maricopa, AZ
YAY Im glad you liked the Soy Crisps...LOL The BBQ ones are a staple for my husband, he eats them with laughing cow cheese...mmmmm
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/17/06 12:34 pm - Littlerock, CA
I saw the BBQ ones, but got the cheddar cheese ones to start. I'll have to try the BBQ as well. Ingird
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/17/06 10:26 am - My Town, NH
I'm loving strawberries right now. Strawberries with a spoonful or two of sugar-free cool whip equals one very happy mouth! I'm finding that I am craving fruit lately. I had a banana today as well. I also enjoy ground beef in marinara sauce. I serve it with pasta for my husband, but I just eat the meat and sauce. So yummy! - Stephanie
ooh-lala
on 4/17/06 1:15 pm - Great Bend, KS
I vote for strawberries too! I have a few everyday. They are the treat I allow myself. My other (almost) daily staple is shrimp ****tail. I make my own ****tail sauce so that it is sugar-free. I really like the Cabot 75% Light Vermont Cheddar cheese. It is a hard cheese with only 60 calories and 9 grams of protein in a 1 oz. serving. I have also used the Tyson grilled chicken breast strips for a quick meal. I simmer them in Kraft Carb Well Low Carb BBQ sauce for a very fast and tasty high protein meal. Laura
KerryP
on 4/17/06 8:34 pm - MA
I'm a baked potato addict.... I bake a medium potato and cut it in half (save the other half for later). Then I add salsa, fat free sour cream, shredded fat free cheese and low sodium bacon bits. Nuke it for about 25 seconds more and eat. For Boiled Eggs.....I boil the eggs and then let them cool completely. Chop it up. On a low fat whole wheat wrap I add a bit of fat free sour cream, lettuce, tomatoe, and onion. I put the chopped boiled egg on it. Delish!!!
miminjoey
on 4/17/06 11:06 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
HMMM...I am living off of chicken, crab meat and refried beans...It doesn't matter how I fix eggs...they come back up...they hate me kind of like milk...well not kind...just like! Mimi
KerryP
on 4/18/06 12:44 am - MA
I can't eat scrambled eggs. They kill me. I think that's just strange how someone can eat the same thing one way and not the other.
missandreab
on 4/18/06 2:17 am - Cornwall, Canada
The store on this website has some good cookbooks...the Before and After book and another one with scallops on the cover. Nice desserts too for those of us with sweet toothes!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views