3rd Week / Want Tuna Salad

Tisha C.
on 4/15/06 11:48 am - Signal Hill, CA
So I'm in my 3rd week and hubby just made some tuna salad that smells yummy! NUT says I can have Tuna this week and next but I'm worried that I'm not going to ma**** as much as it should be. How "mashy" do you make your tuna and how the heck do I get it like that? Should I seriously put it in the blender? lol ~Tisha
Tina K
on 4/15/06 12:01 pm - Central, NY
I started having Tuna the beginning of my second week. I simply made it like usual and took VERY small bites, like 1/4 teaspoon, and chewed and chewed and chewed. Swallow and wait a few minutes to see what your new pouch does with the latest addition. Good luck! Hugs, Tina http://www.wls.tinakulesa.com
Tisha C.
on 4/15/06 12:09 pm - Signal Hill, CA
Okay, I'm going to try it tonight. My hubby left some in a small bowl except I think he made his with onions. :blech: I'll make my own with some of my mayo and no onions and see how it goes. I guess part of my issue was not wanting to chew on tuna so much - didn't want the taste to linger in my mouth. haha Thanks! Tisha
Tisha C.
on 4/15/06 12:12 pm - Signal Hill, CA
btw, Tina...I like your journal. I have been thinking that I wanted to start doing my updates on my personal site because the one on OH is getting so long. Maybe with the new updates they are doing it will be easier to blog on it? In other words, with links to specific dates and what not.
Tina K
on 4/15/06 12:15 pm - Central, NY
Thanks Trisha - I'm a web geek and love being able to tweak my own blog and blogging software. When I first started here I used HTML on my OH profile but there were things I couldn't do. LOL I'm looking very forward to what is going to happen with the new upgrades OH is going to be doing. Tina
Tisha C.
on 4/15/06 12:20 pm - Signal Hill, CA
I agree - there are some things that I want to do on my OH profile that I just can't do. I'm a web geek'ette myself and love customizing stuff. Although, how sad is it that I have a degree in graphic design, however, used linkware graphics for my OH profile. LOL I will leave what I have on there now up because I loved reading other people's profiles when I was pre/post op...however, I may direct to my tishagarcia.com site at some point. I'll have to take a look around - I do have mysql on my hosting through godaddy so I should be good to go with the same blogging software you use. ~Tisha
Tina K
on 4/15/06 12:25 pm - Central, NY
First - I'm sorry! I put an "r" in your name that is not supposed to be there! Second - I'm hosted at jatol.com and love, love, love them! I'm able to install all sorts of very cool software (WordPress for one) and don't have to spend lots of time FTPing files to my server. I love reading the profiles as well, but I've also got a few blogs I visit on a regular basis. All of them are amazing resources. Tina
Tisha C.
on 4/15/06 12:28 pm - Signal Hill, CA
No worries...everyone always sticks an R in there. lol We were with another hosting company for a long time - and then just recently there was a promotion on godaddy (where our domains are hosted) and we decided to put things all together in one spot. I was just checking out jatol.com - not too bad! Hubby (he's a network admin so he's always trying new things at home) always wants me to have a unix/linux based server with php and mysql. Don't blame him, though. lol ~Tisha
Tina K
on 4/15/06 12:34 pm - Central, NY
I purchased all my domains (I've got like, I don't know 8 now LOL) at godaddy. They are sooo cheap. That's what I use at jatol. The unix/linux server. It's got a very easy to use control panel which is nice. That and I can host all of my domains there for $16.95 a month. To think I started out with a Yahoo!Geocities site! LOL Tina
Tisha C.
on 4/15/06 12:41 pm - Signal Hill, CA
Yes, my first site (many moons ago!) was a Geocities before it was even Yahoo Geocities. Ouch. My daughter wanted a domain for her birthday - maybe I'll actually get her one. I told her she has enough on her plate with the flippin' MYSPACE - how she has time for anything else - who knows. LOL ~Tisha
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views