Unjury Protein is AWESOME!

Mama-of-3
on 4/15/06 11:08 am - Philadelphia area, PA
If you are having trouble finding a protein powder that you like, I HIGHLY suggest unjury. I got 2 sample packets of chocolate, vanilla and unflavored and i've tried both the chocolate and vanilla and they are both DELICIOUS!!!!!! Yum. =) Trish
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/15/06 11:36 am - Littlerock, CA
I have not tried this product yet, but between you, my weekly support group and another few people on this forum, I just ordered a sample of the 3 flavors, I already have a sample of the unflavored that I haven't tried yet. Ok raise your hand, who freezes this and says the chocolate tastes like fudgesicle? Ingrid
Tisha C.
on 4/15/06 12:30 pm - Signal Hill, CA
I will have to try this...I've heard this comment a great amount of times already and I think it's time I sample it on. When I first came home from the hospital, my mom ended up finding some chocolate powder for me at Albertson's or GNC. It's not the bestest taste in the world, however, I mix it with my chocolate pudding and it's great! ~Tisha
goldloxx
on 4/16/06 5:23 am - Glendale, CA
After trying all of the protein samples in the bariatriceating.com sample package, and buying a whole bunch of others, I have discovered that Unjury is the best. It mixes beautifully and is of excellent quality. It's also great if one is lactose intolerant. I highly recommend Unjury. It was originally developed for cancer patients. Their customer service is fabulous - call them and you'll see. A registered dietician answered my call and the company is owned by a nurse. Shipping is a flat $5.00 but if you buy six, it's free. With the auto-ship program, you get 15% off. Unjury is the way to go. And, the "Weight Loss Surgery for Dummies" uses Unjury in their receipes.
ccb718
on 4/16/06 6:00 am - Fayetteville, NC
I agree, Unjury is awesome. I especially like the strawberry sorbet. It mixes well and tastes great. I also ordered the weight loss book....wish I had had it to read before surgery! Happy Easter to all... Carol
(deactivated member)
on 4/16/06 1:16 pm - Nashua, NH
I agree also!! I got some samples from my nut and have been hooked ever since! And yes their customer service is the BEST! I always tell people who are struggling with the protein thing to just try it. They really taste like carnation instant breakfast. And I use 1 cup smart milk and it takes the protein up from 20g to 30g!! The Best!! ~Kristina~
goldloxx
on 4/16/06 4:18 pm - Glendale, CA
I have never been able to find smart milk......where in the world do you find it???? Although, the "Weight Loss Surgery for Dummies" book suggests using skim milk made into ice cubes instead of ice for shakes to add more protein. If you can suggest where I can find smart milk, that would be even better! Thanx.....
Darlene X
on 4/17/06 1:47 am - Maricopa, AZ
Ive tried it, and hated it..... They have great customer service though
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!