4 1/2 weeks out from lap RNY

reginaa
on 4/14/06 11:14 am - Ashley Falls, MA
Hi to all, Regina here. Just wanted to know if anyone suffers from diarrea(gross i know) lol since eating pureed or soft food?? I've been on puree for 10 days and have had IT for the last 8 days YUK I'm barely eating anything except for yogurt tuna eggs and protein shakes 3 times a day to get the required amount.
lizzey627
on 4/14/06 1:14 pm - Dunlap, CA
Hi I'm 5 weeks out and I know for me the moment I started hard food it went away overnight try some firber it absorbs the water.
MsKeara
on 4/14/06 1:43 pm - Baldwin, WI
Hi Regina.. It happens to all of us. I'm still on liquids so it just "runs" through. Everyone says it will go away as out diets progress. I'm looking forward to soft/normal food for more reasons than one. Hang in there!! MsKeara
trohal
on 4/14/06 5:59 pm - Grafton, OH
Hi Regina: Try changing your brand of protien shakes. I know I had the same problem. I was drinking the adkins advantage and slim fast low carb. I went to isopure and the bad cramping has subsided and the stools are a bit more formed now. I am 2.5 weeks out. GOOD LUCK Teresa
miminjoey
on 4/17/06 12:36 am - Fort Bragg, NC
I only wish I had this problem, my is the opposite...I'm having to add fiber to my foods. I am sure once you move to more solid foods it will get better. Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views