*** 04/14, What did ya eat? ***

Darlene X
on 4/14/06 6:54 am - Maricopa, AZ
So does everyone have big plans for the weekend? We are going to try get some work done around the house tomorrow, clean out the garage and such... Im thinking about treating myself to a pedicure too, I want to look cute at church on Sunday, and so pretty toes always does it for me LOL. We are having dinner with EJ's family. Im cooking the ham cause everyone in the family loves my honey bakes hams, Im also making green bean casserole, cause I can eat that. I'll have a little of both, and some mashed potatoes....mmmmm Liquids: 12oz watered down Lite OJ & 8oz water Breakfast: 1/2 a medium banana & about 1 TBS of peanut butter. Liquids: 8oz water Snack: Missed it, sooo busy at work, bad bad! Lunch: 2oz shaved turkey, laughing cow cheese & 4 soy crisps Liquids: 8oz water Snack: 1/2 SBD protein bar. Liquids: 8oz water Dinner: Unsure---- Hoping Hubby will stop and get some more chilli from the place we went on support group night, it was soo yummy! I want more!!! I'll keep drinking after dinner!!!!!
bettyc
on 4/14/06 9:28 am - Covington, LA
Hi all I will be leaving tomorrow to visit my daughter in Philadelphia. I will be helping her pack and take care of the dogs while she works because her fiance is flying home on Wednesday. They moved up their after Katrina but are missing home too much and are moving home at the end of May. I will be driving and my best friend is going with me becaus DH is working. Lindsey (daughter) will be coming back home with us and we plan to make a little fun trip with the drive home. I will not be posting for about 3 weeks so have good luck with you weight loss and adding foods to your eating plan. Early morning--Iced coffee with ff milk Breakfast 1 egg with lf cheese snack 1 oz cheese lunch 1/2 tuna salad sandwich snack 1 oz shaved turkey Dinner 1/2 c. cottage cheese I am still short on my fluids so will be drinking a lot tonight. 53 g protein bj
Heather_O
on 4/14/06 10:21 am - WI
Hi Darlene My familiy is having a big get together for Easter so I'm hoping I dont feel overwhelemed with all the foods and desserts. I'm not sure yet if I want to try the ham yet because I've heard so many people have problems with it I think I might just stick with the turkey and potatoes. Liquids: 5 oz water breakfast: few slices of apple (peeled) and 1/8 cup of a carmal apple tasting dip Its made with an 8 oz. tub of cool whip, a package of sf butterscotch pudding (dry) mix and with 1/2 cup crushed peanuts mixed all together to make the dip. I got the recipie on the main message board its really good. And it lasts in the fridge for quite awhile. My husband and 2 year old son love it as well. Liquids: 8 oz protien shake and 20 oz. water (I was working out) Lunch: 2 shrimp a couple of bites of mashed potatoes and a cooked baby carrot Liquids: 30 oz. water (cuz its 81 degrees) Dinner: maybe an egg with cheese Liquids: more water and a 4 oz glass of Hood carb countdown chocolate milk, only 3 grams of sugar per 8 oz. serving and 90 calories which is the same amount of calories as skim milk. Have a great Easter Everyone, Heather
BabyRuth2u
on 4/14/06 10:46 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Breakfast: 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese. (12 gm protein, 90 cal) Late Lunch/Early dinner: 2 oz ground beef; 2 oz chili, 1/2 piece cauliflower; nibble of a hotdog; 1/2 a brussel sprout Evening around 7:30: 1-1/2 slice of Arby's roast beef meat. Currently (got a protein powder from GNC, tastes pretty good. STILL waiting on my order, don't know where it's at LOL Just couldnt wait on it any longer) So currently having a protein shake: Chocolate Carmel 120 cal, 21 gm protein. Still didnt get enough water in today. Hope I got a decent amount of proteinn from the beef today. Going to my brothers house for Easter this year. Newphew home from Army so everyone going there and bringing something. Will be about 20 of us. I'm making deviled eggs. Will make a special one for me with lowfat mayo etc. There will be ham and lamb. I can nibble a piece of either of those. And I'll probably take a cheese wedge or something. It's sad, but food is only because I have to eat. Still havent been hungry which is good I guess. But it doesnt excite me for sure. It's more of a pain/chore. It's weird, trying to have to eat, make time for it etc makes me wonder how/ when I ever had time to eat before. It's weird, trying to do it on a schedule is hard. I guess thats why i got fat, eat on the run, pick up fast food etc. Hope everyone has a great Easter.
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/15/06 1:08 am - My Town, NH
Hi everyone. Yesterday I tried a new thing...steak tips cooked on the grill! I also tried a few bites of sweet potato. It was the best dinner ever! My husband is such a grill master and the steak tips were so tender and juicy. I tolerated them very well. My calories yesterday skyrocketed. However, this morning, the scale finally moved again. I can't wait for my nutritionist appointment on Thursday to find out exactly how many calories I should be consuming. I try to stay around 600, but maybe I should be closer to 800 at this point. It's so difficult to know what to do sometimes! I'm also worried that I can consume 4 to 5 ounces of meat at a meal. Is that bad??? Here's what I ate: Breakfast: 2 oz of tuna salad Lunch: 5 oz of 90% lean ground beef in low-sugar marinara Dinner: 5 oz of sirloin beef tips, grilled and about 1/4 cup of baked sweet potato with nothing on it Snack: 5 raw strawberries with lite Cool Whip Calories: 751 Fat: 32 Carbs: 15 Protein: 93 I did better with my water yesterday and consumed about 60 ounces.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views