WAY too soon for this!!!

Darlene X
on 4/13/06 8:34 am - Maricopa, AZ
So I know from been on this message board a year+ that eventually your butt starts hurting, less padding, feeling butt bones and tail bones etc... I just didn't expect it so soon????!!!!????? What??, did all the 37lbs Ive lost so far come off my butt???? That and my boobs LOL My butt get's so sore at work now, like I can feel the cheek bones more... it's very uncomfortable... I mean I expected this sometime in the future, but not 3 weeks out and still at 301lbs! Hubby had the same issue after losing around 100lbs, still around 420lbs... so there was no lack of padding there either... Its weird! Darlene w/ her sore butt.
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/14/06 7:36 am - Littlerock, CA
I've seen simular posts on the main message board but your right about it seeming a little soon, I don't recall seeing it from someone so quickly. It does make you wonder why this could be the case. Perhaps due to losing some fat around a nerve in that area? I can only imagine the changes physicaly, emotionally and therefore chemically that our poor bodies are going through. I know I still have bruises where I received my heprin shots so I can only guess what else is still healing and adjusting on the inside. I wish I had a good answer, heck any answer, for you, but so far I have not had a problem with this, I also haven't been back to work yet so sitting all day won't be a problem for me until later this month. There was a BIG thread on this subject on the main message board 2 - 3 days ago, there were some good suggestions by people regarding pillow like products you could get to help. I'll see if I can find the thread and link it. Ingrid
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/14/06 8:34 am - Littlerock, CA
Took me awhile but I found the thread: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/postdetail/1890913.html?vc=0 if you can't find it that way, and you want to go backwards it was posted by Angela Alexander, on 4-11-06 at 9:26.
kimbaby74
on 4/15/06 3:23 am - Western, KY
Darlene, My butt hurts at work too. I've lost 40 lbs now, but my DH told me that he thought most of it was in my butt because it was less "shelfy". So maybe it is just in my butt. But yes, I have taken a pillow to work to sit on because it is painful! Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views