Naughty girl=KARMA!

Sandra S.
on 4/13/06 8:03 am - Mountain Home, ID
I was so happy to find fish in the freezer; it was still good. I cooked it on my George Foreman grill and ate half of a 4 oz fillet for lunch. Well, now, I know I'm not ready for something that solid! I will be a patient and good girl and soothe my ego with my protein shake for tonight since my Tilapia didn't stick. thanks for listening... Sandy
MsKeara
on 4/13/06 2:01 pm - Baldwin, WI
Hi Sandy, Sorry to hear about your experience. I know I'll be saying something to that effect next month once I start "sorta solids". But then again, 4 weeks of liquids is a very long time... Good recovery with the shake and Good Luck!! MsKeara
cathelewis
on 4/13/06 11:03 pm
Hi Sandy, I haven't had fish yet, but I've had chicken thighs and ground turkey (made sure both were chopped up very fine as I'm still on purees) without a problem. Did you have any kind of sauce to moisten your fish? Maybe it was too dry. Cathe
ccb718
on 4/14/06 1:44 am - Fayetteville, NC
Ahh, I can relate very well. It wasn't with fish or chicken or any kind of meat though. It was two days before my 2 wk checkup with the dr. and I decided to try 3 bites of grilled cheese sandwich. ( I was supposed to be on full liquids until I talked with him). Well, needless to say, I was in total misery for 4-6 hours....And since I confessed at the dr's office was chastised good!! Any way, went back to liquids for a couple of days, but even that was bad for a while with nausea. Much better now though. I guess we all have to push the limits some but doesn't take but one time usually to know better!
Sandra S.
on 4/14/06 4:56 am - Mountain Home, ID
Uhhh, yep! Considering the way it came back up, (sorry so graphic!), in one lump, I would say it was way too dry! I should have made a sauce for it and smushed it up with that but I was too anxious to eat it. Live and learn, live and learn! I have gone back to my full liquid diet and will remain on that until my appointment on April 27...(wahhhh), but at least it won't be forever! My mantra: It's not forever, it's not forever, it's not forever!!! Sandy
MamaRia
on 4/14/06 4:19 am - cookeville, TN
I feel for ya........ I had my FIRST episode last night............ ewwwwwwwwwwwwww------ gross--------- UGH!!
northman62
on 4/14/06 9:39 am - LAND OF OZ, KS
got up last tuesday and said to myself how about some eggs for breakfast. so i cook them like i wasn't banded with cheese and eat like a pig. well about an hour later i new i was going to died but it wouldn't come out or move down just sit there in the middle of my chest for 8hrs. after much crying and praying it past on down and now i can say i had my first BAND WHIPPING. now puree is my best friend LOL
Beckers
on 4/14/06 9:45 am - Cottage Grove, OR
I had catfish the other night, with cajun seasonings on it, and I ate it slowly SLOWLY slowly, without the tv in front of me, sitting at the table all alone, focusing on chewing CHEWING.... it went down nicely I got 3 oz. down, which I was proud of. That's the most I've eaten in one sitting so far... The next day, I reheat the other half of the catfish filet, feeling confident, I eat it at the computer, distracted, not focusing on the chewing, thinking I was doing fine.... and suddenly there was an ELEPHANT ON MY CHEST!! Well, at least it FELT like an elephant was sitting on my chest... It eventually passed, and I didn't throw up... So my learned lesson is, chew plenty, eat slowly, focus on your bites. Rebecca M. 269/234/150
Sandra S.
on 4/14/06 2:49 pm - Mountain Home, ID
OMG, I'm so glad I'm not the only one! My daughter and I had a shopping day together and dinner time came and so we went to The Cracker Barrel, (mmmmmm). Being it was Good Friday, she had shrimp and I was a good girl and had the clam chowder. It was good and creamy so it didn't take me long to get my fill. OHHHH, but that cornbread on the table...how tempting that was! IT'S NOT FOREVER, IT'S NOT FOREVER, IT'S NOT FOREVER, IT'S NOT FOREVER...... SANDY
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views