*** 04/13, What did ya eat? ***

Darlene X
on 4/13/06 7:00 am - Maricopa, AZ
The day hasn't been so bad, struggling a little with water today, I just don't have the time between eating. I stopped by the grocery store last night and got some shaved turkey from the deli. I tried it last night, very yummy, I get it chewed nice and smooth! Next week, near the end of my pureed/soft food stage Im allowed to add some tender beef jerky... Im excited about that. Still no move on the scale in over a week, Aunt flo came to visit so that may explain some... Fluids: 12oz watered down Lite OJ & 8oz water Breakfast: 2 oz cottage cheese w/ 2 slices of apple (No skin) Fluids: 3oz water (Got busy at work, bad bad) Snack: My normal- 2oz Hummus, 4 soy crisps & wedge of laughing cow Fluids: 6oz Water Lunch: 2oz shaved turkey & wedge of laughing cow Fluids: 8oz water Snack: Half a South Beach Diet Caramel peanut Crisp protein bar. Fluids: 16oz water Dinner: Prob 2-3oz chilli & possibly half of the SBD protein bar later in the evening. Fluids: 12oz watered down lite OJ
raiders5051
on 4/13/06 7:49 am - Rio Rancho, NM
i pretty much eat what i want but just 8tsp and increase 2tsp every 2 weeks,try sugar free kool aid, i bought a 74oz bottle and 1 two quart pack does the trick,it's hard to be hungry with all the vitamins and fluilds
bettyc
on 4/13/06 8:09 am - Covington, LA
Hi all I kept the Granddaughter today she has strep throat. She is 6 and expects Maw Maw to play dolls or games with her all day. Early morning--iced coffee with ff milk breakfast 1 egg with lf cheese snack 4 oz cottage cheese lunch Wendy's Chili snack 1/2 banana dinner haven't decided yet only 53 grams of protein so far and 48 oz of fluids. Let me go drink a fruit2o. enjoy your evening bj
BabyRuth2u
on 4/13/06 8:43 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Ok for today, breakfast: 1 egg fried in PAM, cooked the yolk hard; 1 slice Pepperidge Farm very thin slice bread with 1 tsp lite cream cheese; a bit later my 2 tbs unsweetened applesauce to take my med. lunch: about 2 oz. ground beef/hamburger; 1 oz chili mid-afternoon: had bought and had one of the Citrical Calcium chews. Bought the Chocolate fudge! HMM, very good! That mights be a bad thing. LOL It's 35 cals, does have 4 gms sugar. I havent had any calcium for about 3 days. I know bad me, b ut what i have here just turns my tummy. I figured I'll do my UpCalD powder in food when it gets here, and one of the chews a day as a treat. i think I can spare the 35 cals. dinner: 3 oz ground turkey (made hubby spaghetti and meatballs) a little of the sauce; asparagus tips I think I managed two 16.9 oz bottles of water so far. And did manage about 4 oz of the Isopure protein drink. Plan for the rest of the evening, MORE water!
ooh-lala
on 4/14/06 12:37 am - Great Bend, KS
I know this is late, but I'm still going to post! My 6 yr old nephew stayed over and he hogged the computer last night! Breakfast: 3/4 oz. Cabot 75% Light Vermont Cheddar and 12 slices Hormel Turkey Pepperoni. Lunch: 1/2 South Beach Peanut Butter High Protein Cereal Bar and 1/8 South Beach Pepperoni Pizza (I was at Walmart and they were giving out samples!) Snack: 1 oz. shrimp and 1 TBS. homemade ****tail sauce Dinner: 2.5 oz. Salsa Chicken (chicken breast simmered in 2 cups of salsa all day...very yummy) topped with 1/2 Sargento reduced-fat mexican cheese blend and 1/2 TBS. sour cream Snack: 1/8 cup sliced strawberries with 1 tsp. Splenda granular and 2 oz. Blue Bunny Carb Freedom Vanilla Creme yogurt Totals: 371 calories 23 carb grams 11 grams fat 45 grams of protein I meant to eat more yesterday, but I was just too tired. I had 15 people over for dinner last night (for tacos and strawberry shortcake) and by the time I realized how little I had eaten for the day, I was too tired to eat more! Laura
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views