Gaining weight

Lisa M.
on 4/12/06 10:07 pm - LaGrange, NC
I am 3 weeks and 2 days post op. In the first 2 weeks I lost 26 lbs. YIPPEE!!! Well in the past week and a half I have lost nothing, went into dehydration, and have now discovered this morning that I have gained a pound. Where in the world is that coming from?
Darlene X
on 4/12/06 10:29 pm - Maricopa, AZ
Have you read the below posts about stalling??? You'll find a lot of people are in the same predicament... its NORMAL Weight fluctuates up and down during the day a few lb's depending on water weight and other things.... I can go up and down about 4-5lbs in a day.... It's not a gain, just normal fluctuations. Maybe you should step away from the scale for a few days! Don't let the scale worry you or effect any moods Darlene
bettyc
on 4/12/06 11:17 pm - Covington, LA
Lisa I didn't lose any weight for two weeks. It will happen--Darlene had good advice--stay off the scale. My goal is to only weigh once a month at the docs office. We have enough to deal with besides stressing with the damn scale. Baby--work on that dehydration!!! Stay healthy. bj
Nadine O.
on 4/13/06 1:10 am - Baltimore, MD
Hi I totally agree with Darlene and Betty Jo. Leave the scale alone for a while . Like Betty Jo, I'm only going to weight myself when I go for my followup appts. It's depressing when the scale isn't moving a fast as we want it. Plus remember when your doing muscle building excercises your gonna gain muscle. You can still be losing inces. Nadine O.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views