My first goal....

alaskanbat
on 4/12/06 4:16 pm - Wasilla, AK
I met my first goal today. I am under 300 pounds! I can't believe it. I am post 3 1/2 weeks, and down 31 pounds. I couldn't believe it when I saw 297 on the scales today. I am trying to set small goals so I don't get dissappointed. Does anyone else do that? Set small goals? Patti
Beckers
on 4/13/06 1:10 am - Cottage Grove, OR
Congrats Patti!! YAYAYAYAY!! I haven't set small goals for weight, I've only set daily goals for protein and water consumption LOL And exercising every other day... But you know what? That is a good idea, to set small weight goals, because my only goal is to get to my suggested "normal" weight of 150... but what happens if I never achieve that? That could be very disappointing... I'm 234 today, so maybe I should just look forward to getting below 200? Rebecca M. 269/234/150 P.S. my signature numbers are my starting weight/my current weight/my ultimate weight goal
Nadine O.
on 4/13/06 1:17 am - Baltimore, MD
31 lbs !!! Congratulations I havn't started setting goals yet. I probably need to. My birthday is in September. I'll be 40. I wanted to be down at least 75 lbs by then. But I'll see. Nadine O.
MsKeara
on 4/13/06 3:05 am - Baldwin, WI
Congrats on the 31 pounds!! You are doing awesome!! I've set 5 small goals for me. My first, like yours, is to be under 300 which I haven't been since my first baby 6 years ago. My other goals have to do with BMI and total pounds lost and then a final goal. I think they are resonable. I don't think there's more than 30 pounds between goals. I need something to keep me going so I thought this was the best way. I don't have time frames, just markers. That way I can take all the time I need to get where I want to be. Congrats again!! Keep up the good work! MsKeara
sparkles
on 4/13/06 5:35 am - North Richland Hills, TX
My first goal is to be in the 50 - 59 BMI range! I dont know how much weight that is.. but thats what I'm shooting for! As far as weight goals, I'd like to be down 40 lbs the first month.. I'm close.. It might be doable. I'd like to be down 100lbs by my Husband's birthday (7/17). That will put me at nearly 4 months post op and would be right on schedule. I'd like to lose 150 - 200 lbs my first year. That would be ideal. I know this may not happen.. but I'm already seeing changes in my face and energy levels. I start working out tomorrow, and I'm excited about that. My husband is going to walk with me.. we may even go to a local park or trail. Kind of a romantic thing.. to get all hot n sweaty together.. in public! HAHAH!
miminjoey
on 4/13/06 6:27 am - Fort Bragg, NC
woo hoo way to go!! I do small goals too..I met my 1st one today too...today must be a good day for WLS goals Mimi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views