*** 04/12, What did ya eat? ***

Beckers
on 4/12/06 12:05 pm - Cottage Grove, OR
Breakfast: 1 egg (but only took 3 bites and felt sick, so stopped) 5 g Protein? Fluids: 16 oz. ISOPURE protein kool-aide (32 g Protein) 5 oz. Protein shake (10 g Protein) Snack: 3 bites of egg salad (5 g Protein?) Fluids: 3 oz. ProStat64 mixed with juice (15 g Protein) Dinner: 3 oz. blackened cajun Catfish (15 g Protein???? Anyone know? I need to look up the protein on this fish...) Now that I've met my protein for the day (Gosh, I had to force it down me all day, what a chore!) I'm going to drink plenty of water tonight. Rebecca M. 269/237/150
ooh-lala
on 4/12/06 12:11 pm - Great Bend, KS
According to the food database at www.sparkpeople.com, 3 oz. of catfish has 15.9 grams of protein. Laura
ooh-lala
on 4/12/06 12:11 pm - Great Bend, KS
According to the food database at www.sparkpeople.com, 3 oz. of catfish has 15.9 grams of protein. Laura
Nadine O.
on 4/12/06 12:14 pm - Baltimore, MD
Breakfast: 2 ozs honey roasted peanuts lunch: 1/2 burger king grilled chicken ceasar salad Dinner: 1/2 burger king grilled chicken ceasar salad I won't be doing the ceasar dressing again any time soon. I had an urgent appt with the restroom afterward. snack: Mcdonalds yogart parfait Snack: 1/2 shrimp egg roll I drank about 40 ozs of water today( definately not enough) Nadine O.
Joanna C.
on 4/12/06 12:21 pm - Miami, FL
Hey there Darlene, I hope tomorrow is better for you... Breakfast: 2 bites of a crab/shrimp Omelete with sprinkled Parm at IHOP. (Wasn't very hungry) Snack: Isopure Vanilla shake in 8oz skim milk, 1T Benefiber, and 1T French Vanilla Cafe. Lunch: Tuna lunch kit with mayo, relish, and wheat crackers. Had 1/2 of it and I was full. Snack: wasn't hungry Dinner: Steak-n-shake. Ordered a tuna melt with american cheese. Ate the tuna and cheese with 1/2 a slice of tomato. Snack: not tonight Fluids: Crystal Light - 20oz Water - 60 oz + Protein intake today: 101 grams
Schmieden
on 4/12/06 2:04 pm - Fort Collins, CO
I've been reading your entries for a week or so and I'm dying to know what soy crisps are and where you get them? It seems like a lot of you eat them.
Darlene X
on 4/12/06 10:32 pm - Maricopa, AZ
I buy them from the Local grocery store. Our's has them in our healthfood section. They are made by GeniSoy. They look like this: http://www.genisoy.com/item.jsp?item=004300&category=SOYCRISPS They come in a variety of flavors (Salted, BBQ, Cheese, Ranch etc) They are kind of like Rice crisps, but made from soy. They are crunchy and yummy. 100 calories a servinf which is 17 crisps, and 7 g of protein. I can't eat 17!
BabyRuth2u
on 4/13/06 5:51 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Darlene, not a good start to your day. Hopefully all buzzed well for you today. Let's see, breakfast: 1/4 c. egg beater with 1 tbs picante; 1/4 c baby oatmeal Mid-morn: 2 tbs unsweetened applesauce to take my Actigall. Lunch: 4 saltine crackers with about 2 oz. chicken salad; 3 oz. chili Dinner: 3, maybe 4 oz of hamburger and 2 broccli tops. (we went out to dinner. My nephew who is in the Army is home for a month from Germany, then back to Iraq for a year. He's so darn cute!!! Gonna post a pic on my page in a bit if anyone wants to take a look. Evening: 2 tbs of unsweetened applesauce to get my actigall down. Overall not near enough water. And need more protein. Still waiting on the dang order to come in.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views