What vitamins are you taking?

Nadine O.
on 4/12/06 11:46 am - Baltimore, MD
Wow, you are taking a lot. I don't know if I could keep up with that regimine. Your good Thanks a lot, Nadine O.
Shana M.
on 4/12/06 6:45 am - KY
I take (when I remember): 2 Flinstones a day (share with my son) 2 Prevacid tablets a day (water soluble) 2 Caltrate chewables a day 2 Protica Protein Vials a day 1 2500 mg b-12 subligual tablet twice a week I try and break it up into all times of the day, but I have a tendancy to forget the flinstones and the caltrates sometimes. The Protica may not taste the best, but it's better than most and in two vials I've got 50 grams of protein! SLM
Nadine O.
on 4/12/06 11:49 am - Baltimore, MD
I have to take prevacid daily for the next 6 months. Thanks for your help, Nadine O.
Heather_O
on 4/12/06 8:41 am - WI
I take one adult Multi vitamin and my doc gave me a prescription for a pill that contains iron,folic acid, and B-12 that I take twice a day they said I didnt need any more calcium because I drink 3 glasses of milk a day but occasionally I'll have a Citracal Citrate Chew when I dont get all the milk in. Heather
Nadine O.
on 4/12/06 11:51 am - Baltimore, MD
Thanks a bunch Nadine O.
thecjones
on 4/12/06 1:20 pm - Carrollton, TX
Nadine, My doctor recommended the Flinstone vitamins chewables and they have working fine for me.
Nadine O.
on 4/17/06 5:58 am - Baltimore, MD
Thanks
Nadine O.
on 4/17/06 6:00 am - Baltimore, MD
Thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views