Drivers License weight?

Darlene X
on 4/11/06 7:32 am - Maricopa, AZ
So just curious all..... When your overweight you never tell the truth on your drivers license right?? hehehe So how far are you away from it? I was probably 310lbs when mine was done... I didn't lie too much, but put I was 280lbs.... I figured any lower just wouldnt be believeable at all hehehe. I have 21lbs to go before I weigh what I stated Darlene
timsdanni
on 4/11/06 7:39 am - Ft Stewart, GA
LOL was talkign with a freind and we both had 200 on our military IDs - I was 340ish at the time of the pic and she was 250ish and no one has ever batted an eye at it - she has lost her wieght now and has a new pic and new weight (GO A) Danni
Mary M.
on 4/11/06 9:37 am - Livonia, MI
I'm with Danni. I was 278 and I put 200. I didn't see a scale at the secretary of states office. Oh well. I don't think the police will pull a scale out of there trunk either. LOL- Mary
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/11/06 11:14 am - Littlerock, CA
I have just never changed my weight from years and years ago, oh believe me I had the opportunity I just never did it. Speaking of which, I have lost mine and need to go to DMV tomorrow and request a new one, I still won't change the weight, I think it says 150.
Jaydeez63
on 4/11/06 3:52 pm - CA
I sound like such a prude I think, but I put my actual weight that I weighed that day because that was the first step in me being honest with myself. I cringed everytime I handed it over when using my credit card, just knowing that the clerks would be laughing about my weight...but they barely glance at it anyway. I did gain 6 more lbs (221).
MamaRia
on 4/11/06 8:43 pm - cookeville, TN
hehe.. I didnt have to LIE- they dont put wieght on the DL here in TN!!
miminjoey
on 4/12/06 2:30 pm - Fort Bragg, NC
I grew up in Waverly, Tn...I'll be there this summer so the kids can see grandparents and such. I miss TN!!! Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/11/06 11:42 pm - My Town, NH
In NH, we can check a box that will allow us to supress the weight listing on our actual license. So my weight is not listed. I know I had to put it on the form so I'm sure the nice police persons have it in my record when they stop me for speeding. I have no idea what number I put down at the time, but I'm guessing it started with a 2! At least now I'm not lying about that! Live Free or Die! (NH State Motto) - Stephanie
Barbara J. H.
on 4/12/06 12:39 am - Martinsburg, WV
For the first time ever, I weigh LESS then what my driver's license states! I put on there that I weighed 285 when in fact I was over 300... I'm below that now. Woohoooo
RebekaA
on 4/12/06 3:04 am - Inland Empire, CA
HAHA. too funny. I've always lied on my DL. Recently I put down 180 when I was like 240, if you can believe it, the clerk actually raised an eyebrow and said "180?" I'm like that's right (bioooooch!) What nerve, I'd like to see what hers said she was no lightweight herself!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views