*** 04/11, What did ya eat? ***

Darlene X
on 4/11/06 7:22 am - Maricopa, AZ
Doing ok today--- I really don't want to eat today--- Ive had to force the food and drink down my throat. Tonight is my local support group meeting YAY, I love going to the meetings. We go out to dinner afterwards--- Im gonna find something I can eat, even if its only 2-3oz hehe. Fluids: 12oz Crystal lite & 8oz water Breakfast: 3oz Dannon Lite & Fit w/ a few sprinklings of Special K Fluids: 7oz Crystal Lite Snack: 2oz hummus, 4 soy crisps & a wedge of laughing cow cheese (Can you tell Im a creature of habit? LOL) Fluids: 8oz skim milk Lunch: 1.5oz Tuna salad & 1 small cracker. Fluids: 10oz Crystal Lite Dinner: Not sure yet, going out after support group! I need more water, and Im sure I'll do another 16.9oz bottle during support group. How did everyone else do today?
Shana M.
on 4/11/06 7:59 am - KY
Well, today has definitely not been one of my best. Fluids = about 30 ounces so far Food = I got a Mandarin chicken salad from Wendy's. I ate the chicken and half the madarin's. Tonight I will get in at least one of my profect protein drinks. For dinner there's no telling. I'm still really struggling with the whole food issue. SLM
Joanna C.
on 4/11/06 8:10 am - Miami, FL
Hi Darlene, I hope your food aversion goes away - enjoy your meeting tonight. BTW, I'm wondering, do you like hummus and laughing cow cheese? Breakfast: Isopure Vanilla protein powder in 8 oz skim milk with 1T French Vanilla cafe. Snack: 2 scrambled eggs Lunch: 2 baby back ribs and 3 sauteed mushrooms Snack: Cheddar/Mozzarella string Cheese For dinner tonight: grilled sirloin steak with grilled mixed veggies (homemade). For snack this evening: my usual hot skim milk with 1T swiss mocha cafe.
Darlene X
on 4/11/06 8:12 am - Maricopa, AZ
"BTW, I'm wondering, do you like hummus and laughing cow cheese?" Why ever would you be thinking that? hahahaha OMG Hummus is the best, roasted red pepper hummus mmmm.... I got my husband addicted to French Onion Laughing Cow cheese too hehehe Darlene
timsdanni
on 4/11/06 9:02 am - Ft Stewart, GA
had one bottle of water this am- 40 mins on the eliptical 1 oz lf goda 1 oz chiken and 6 almonds that I I am NOT counting that protien or calories second bottle of water 2T lf cottage cheese, 1 t hubbys rice a roni 1/2 oz sharp lf cheeder half gnc protien shake made with 4 oz water 4 oz milk 3rd bottle water - worked out at curves have tortilla soup cooking - I am picking the chicken out of it so I will have 1/4 cup broth, 1/2 oz sharp lf cheeder, 1/4 sm avacado, 2 chips I sure hope the tortilla soup is as good as it smells and normally is Danni 372/328/170
ooh-lala
on 4/11/06 9:26 am - Great Bend, KS
I'm a creature of habit too! I can't go a single day without shrimp and homemade ****tail sauce! Breakfast: 1 oz. Cabot 75% Light Vermont Cheddar 2 Reduced fat Keebler club crackers Calcium Lunch: Homemade chicken salad (2 oz. chicken breast, 1 TBS. fat-free mayo, 1 TBS. sugar-free pickle relish, 1 egg white) Multivitamin Dinner: 2.5 oz. shrimp 2 TBS. homemade ****tail sauce (made with Heinz one carb ketchup, horseradish, worchestire sauce and lemon juice) Calcium Snack: Planning on 4 oz. of vanilla creme yogurt with protein powder mixed in poured over 4 sliced strawberries Liquids: 48 oz. so far. Will get to at least 64 before bed. Totals (snack included): 383 calories 25 grams carbs 8 grams of fat 50 grams of protein Yeah! If I eat the planned snack, I will make it to my surgeon's protein goal for me right now and I didn't even have to drink a protein shake. Have a great evening! Laura
Darlene X
on 4/11/06 9:35 am - Maricopa, AZ
I haven't tried shrimp yet---- I just examined my food plan from the nutritionist and what Im allowed to eat right now a little more and realized there is a ton I didnt know I could have... Including shrimp!!!!. I plan on trying some this week--- I test everything at home first cause I don't wanna get caught puking out in public LOL
Mary M.
on 4/11/06 9:47 am - Livonia, MI
I like your special K idea, I'm gonna try that. Today I did really good with water. I have been having to force it down. B- 1/2 cup oatmeal with few banana slices S- Protein shake L- 1 oz Turkey, deli style with tomato slice D- Spicy black bean burger ( 1/2 patty) with salsa, Broccoli with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese S- Protein shake with 2 frozen strawberries (still to come)
bettyc
on 4/11/06 10:25 am - Covington, LA
Hi all-- early morning--Coffee Betty Breakfast--1 egg w/lf cheese Snac****d coffee with ff milk and splenda lunch tuna "sandwich" 1/2 slice of diet ww bread toasted with a slice of tomato and 1.5 oz homemade tuna salad. First sandwich--how good!!! dinner 2 oz grilled catfish with 1 oz stramed squash all my fluids and supplements I am a litttle low on protein and I will try to eat 1/2 lf cottage cheese later. 640 cal 59 g protein Have a great night. Be strong and positive--bj
Stephanie Smiles
on 4/11/06 11:49 am - My Town, NH
Hiya. I'm really boring. Had almost exactly the same as yesterday! Breakfast - Nectar Fuzzy Navel Protein Powder in CL Sunrise Orange Lunch - 4 oz tuna salad with 2 wedges Laughing Cow Lite French Onion Cheese Dinner - 2 oz grilled chicken breast Snack - 5 strawberries with 2 tablespoons Lite Cool Whip Calories: 569 Fat: 18 grams Carbs: 8 grams Protein: 79 grams I walked this morning and again tonight. My legs are sore! I did better on my fluid today and figure I consumed about 60 ounces of water. And now it's time for bed. Night night!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views