Did you Exercise to Lose Today?

Rilabie_Chime
on 4/10/06 10:18 am - Littlerock, CA
I walked 14,248 steps. Just shy of 6 miles today. I had no intention of going quite that far but when I rounded the bend towards home I had underestimated and was falling about 1000 steps shy of my goal of 12,500, so I took a little detour. The "little" detour ended up being close to a mile, boy was I pooped when I finally got home, that last .2 of a mile was agony. What did you do to help you lose today?
Sandra S.
on 4/10/06 11:48 am - Mountain Home, ID
Hi! We have a walking path that leads off right in front of my house, (talk about motivation!), and out and back is about 2.5 miles. The other night, (8 days post-op), I walked about half of it and this morning, I felt good so I went all the way to the end. On my way back, my new shoes started to rub, (wouldn't you know it!!), so I had to take them off and walk most of the way back barefoot!! LOL!! I'm so lucky that it was warm and the walking path is smoothly paved. My entire walk should have taken around 45 minutes, but barefoot it takes an hour! That's what I get for not wearing proper foot attire. We learn by doing, don't we? Sandra
timsdanni
on 4/11/06 7:34 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I did 40 mins on my eliptical this am for a lose of 510 calories and am heading to curves now - hoping I can do 2 whole circute - only did one a day last week - but that burns like 500 caloires at 300+ pounds love to hear what everyone is doing Danni 372/328/170
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/11/06 11:09 am - Littlerock, CA
Eliptical & Curves in one day? Awesome. Ingrid
Rilabie_Chime
on 4/11/06 11:07 am - Littlerock, CA
How awesome to have a walking path right in front of your house. New shoes on a walk, yep, have gotten a few blisters myself that way. Doesn't it feel good to be able to move so soon after surgery? Sometiems I can hardly believe we just had surgery last month. Ingrid
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 651 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 747 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 686 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 830 views